Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 11:55 AM

67 posts, read 88,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'm a AA Male who's on the verge of stabbing myself in the eye with a fork after reading this garbage , but
before the MOD SQUAD close this Joke Thread Down.

A. See more than 100 in your area
B. Travel all over the country and show documentation of your travel
C. Get to know some of these loose women baby factories before you go shooting off your mouth
Please stab yourself why do I care. I live in Santa Monica but I work in the Playa Vista/Culver City area which is close to the black part of town i.e. Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, Inglewood and whenever we go out to lunch I kid you not you will see white and Hispanic chicks with no ring on their finger with little black babies. It is extremely common and everyone knows black males just don't marry their baby mommas. In my area where I live white men with asian women is the norm but guess what when these couples have children they are actually married. Hispanic men even when not married seem to mostly be with their baby mommas and children from my experience. From what I gather from my observations is black men are extremely irresponsible and have no morals at all. How can someone get multiple women pregnant without marrying them and be proud to have b*astard children all over the place?

Old 04-18-2015, 11:59 AM

490 posts, read 660,337 times
Yes, many Black fathers are absent, but it is the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant, there are many ways to avoid it. It is the woman who must carry the baby and I'm sure she's aware.

The way you phrase your question shows your frustration and jealousy involving Black men, you make it sound as if they are forcing the women into pregnant. How do you know these women aren't claiming to be on Birth Control?

Old 04-18-2015, 12:02 PM

490 posts, read 660,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
From what I gather from my observations is black men are extremely irresponsible and have no morals at all. How can someone get multiple women pregnant without marrying them and be proud to have b*astard children all over the place?
You are generalizing all Black men. This is not true of everyone. Life is not so Black and White.

Who says these men are proud? I think you're watching too much TV.
Most of them are most likely avoiding the situation because they are unable to provide for the child. They are NOT bragging about their number of Baby Mama's contrary to your belief.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I can readily admit that absent Black father dynamic exists. I've also seen situations where the White father was a deadbeat.
I respect you and I do not hate blacks at all but I feel that the hood rat black culture is having a negative effect on many people in this country and that is what I do not like. The media loves to promote this horrible culture which in turns makes it seem mainstream. I personally don't care about interracial unions since I am 26 year old white blonde dude who is engaged to a beautiful mestiza Colombian woman. I was merely pointing out what I have noticed with women who have kids with like you stated the"hood rat" segment of the black male population. A lot of these women do it for the "cool" factor as they think that their babies will be exotic and usually these women do not think long term.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:05 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA1 View Post
Please stab yourself why do I care. I live in Santa Monica but I work in the Playa Vista/Culver City area which is close to the black part of town i.e. Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, Inglewood and whenever we go out to lunch I kid you not you will see white and Hispanic chicks with no ring on their finger with little black babies. It is extremely common and everyone knows black males just don't marry their baby mommas. In my area where I live white men with asian women is the norm but guess what when these couples have children they are actually married. Hispanic men even when not married seem to mostly be with their baby mommas and children from my experience. From what I gather from my observations is black men are extremely irresponsible and have no morals at all. How can someone get multiple women pregnant without marrying them and be proud to have b*astard children all over the place?
are you sure your girl didn't ditch you for a black guy?

Old 04-18-2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM90046 View Post
Yes, many Black fathers are absent, but it is the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant, there are many ways to avoid it. It is the woman who must carry the baby and I'm sure she's aware.

The way you phrase your question shows your frustration and jealousy involving Black men, you make it sound as if they are forcing the women into pregnant. How do you know these women aren't claiming to be on Birth Control?
Jealous? Please. You are now blaming the women what about the black men not using condoms. Did you know black men also have the highest STD rates in the country? Why is it that my white and hispanic friends who are hooking up with many women are not getting them pregnant? Let me tell you why because they use condoms something black men fail to understand since they are irresponsible.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:12 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Or maybe it is one of his exes that left him for black guy.
Another idea that he is jealous that his relationship between him and this Colombian girl is getting heat and he thinks is unfair.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:13 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Black men like thick women. Thick means overweight though it is RACIST to say they are FAT. The majority of white men - old and young - tend to shun fat white women which leaves them to black men who love thick women and white ones at that. Yep, it's still taboo in some locales.

My experience with this is personal. My daughter was raised by her mother and both of them are portly, daughter is huge. The only dates she got were black guys in HS. Since HS she has had 3 kids by 3 different black men and has never made an attempt to marry any. It's like watching Maury. I don't think any are involved in their kid's lives; I know for sure one isn't. She gets no support from the deadbeats but does get welfare. Her mother enables her actions; she knows I abhor her lifestyle so we don't speak. I wash my hands of it as she is near 30 and unmarried with 3 mixed race kids. She doesn't stand a chance in hell of landing a nice guy - black or white - at this point. Her skill...she washes hair at a salon.
Depends on where you live. I live in Georgia, and White guys where I live won't shun a fat White woman. I've seen it up close for myself. I find this especially so among working class Whites.

As for your daughter, she gravitated to the hood rat types. When it comes to women who have been with Black men and end up single mothers, they usually were dating the hood rat types of Black men.

A better question is this. Why can hood rat types get dates easier than the Black men who are actually being productive?

Old 04-18-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
100% sure. These are merely observations I have had over the years. Imagine your daughter getting knocked up by a black guy and then him leaving her. Those parents must be devastated considering the stereotypes of absentee black fathers and this actually happening to your daughter. That would crush me but I don't have children yet.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Depends on where you live. I live in Georgia, and White guys where I live won't shun a fat White woman. I've seen it up close for myself. I find this especially so among working class Whites.

As for your daughter, she gravitated to the hood rat types. When it comes to women who have been with Black men and end up single mothers, they usually were dating the hood rat types of Black men.

A better question is this. Why can hood rat types get dates easier than the Black men who are actually being productive?
I wish women would prefer the good black men. But let's face it. These non-black girls want to be with guys with "swagger" and don't want the educated boring black guy. In the end they pay the price though. I guess we all just have to get used to illegitimate children being the norm nowadays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates