Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 03:12 PM

19,103 posts, read 27,690,868 times

Advertisements

Julian is Rockefeller clan guy and "leaks" only what needs to be leaked and when it needs to be leaked. Best example is current leak on Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 03:13 PM

4,492 posts, read 3,941,743 times
I see no reason to bring FACTS and TRUTH into our political process. We've existed for so long with neither and things are going so well.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:29 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,575,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmadawgs View Post
Good question .

One way I look at it is, make sure your pantry is clean just in case Assange or ones like him come over for dinner.

I don't like hacking , never was a Bernie fan. He seems like a nice man but I didn't agree with most of his politics but he should be given a fair chance to run. DNC used him mocked him. That's wrong.

Their character sucks. They deserve any exposure they get. And if they don't like it then clean that pantry, and this goes for every one else No matter what party.
Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the RNC emails about Trump taking over the party? You know that Prebius would have sold his mother to get Trump off the ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
It'd give him more credibility if Wikileaks was an equal opportunity leak site, but it isn't. The leaks are focused on ideological enemies of Assange. It's political. It isn't anarchist. Assange is a dupe.... he's just playing checkers with powerful interests who know how to play chess, like Putin. Assange will get checkmated at the end of this... I don't see him walking around as a free man in 20 years, vindicated by whatever it is that he thinks he's accomplishing with Wikileaks. He's a dupe....
He says he's going after Trump's tax returns. Personally, I'll believe when I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Where are Hillary's transcripts of her speeches to big banks and Wall Street? See how that works?
Where are Trump's speeches to big banks? See how that works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmadawgs View Post
You are aware that Hillary, The Clinton Foundation helped Putin to Americas Uranium?

Are you aware of her decisions to bring down Libya? Google is your best friend leaks of documented information as of late are not Hillarys, or yours either for that matter.

I say this respectively .
Are you aware this is total crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCresident2014 View Post
Why aren't we upset with the people who WROTE the emails? Why are we only mad about those who expose the emails?

Jeez, I mean just look at that DISGUSTING DNC activity against Sanders. And I'm SURE we will see some filthy emails written by the Clintons in the next few weeks. Can't wait.

But why blame Assange? He didn't write them. If he wants to choose when to release them so as to inflict maximum damage, that's his choice. We should blame the AUTHOR, not the MESSENGER.
Assange is a famous misogynist that hates Clinton. He has issues with women. Are you really unaware of this side of Assange?

WHEN he hacks the RNC then we can talk about the author. WHEN he hacks Trump - then we can talk.

Until then, he's playing footsie in our election because of a personal dislike of women and particularly of Clinton.

He's mentally unstable as well.

Tell me what actual 'activity' was there against Sanders? Other than a few emails exchanged between 7 people. Were those emails actually acted upon? I sure didn't see it. Bernie didn't see it.

But it humors me to see Republicans trying to pretend they have some kind of moral high ground on this.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:45 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,998,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCresident2014 View Post
Why aren't we upset with the people who WROTE the emails? Why are we only mad about those who expose the emails?

Jeez, I mean just look at that DISGUSTING DNC activity against Sanders. And I'm SURE we will see some filthy emails written by the Clintons in the next few weeks. Can't wait.

But why blame Assange? He didn't write them. If he wants to choose when to release them so as to inflict maximum damage, that's his choice. We should blame the AUTHOR, not the MESSENGER.
My sentiments exactly!

Old 08-07-2016, 03:52 PM

45,541 posts, read 60,771,442 times
I wonder if there would be so much complaining about the release from various quarters if it was the RNC emails that had been released?

Old 08-07-2016, 04:01 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,410,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue biker View Post
Where are Trump's tax returns? Do you expect to see those on Wikileaks?
question: what is the big deal about trump tax returns, as a private citizen, he can, make all the money he wants to, and you know the IRS are crawling his azz every year, if he can used every loop hole he can, more power to him.

as a private citizen, Im not going show mine either. now as a politician that different because they are on a set government pay roll, we know how much they make.

I don't think trump tax records are anybody business but the IRS, and it would surprise me if the IRS don't have a office in trump towers watching everyday

Old 08-07-2016, 04:20 PM

551 posts, read 584,137 times
This is pretty funny. Who again is trying to influence the election?

We know from physical evidence the DNC has been collaborating with HRC's campaign/Establishment leaders to take the nomination. The entire primary was a total farce, a slap in the face of democracy. Bernie did outstandingly well considering what he was up against.

And- how much do we not know? The worst of it probably wasn't written in an email.

I'm not sure how some tax returns really measure up to the decades-deep pile of corruption the Clintons have been rolling in, like pigs in the mud. Clinton Foundation raises many questions..

Old 08-07-2016, 06:13 PM

1,444 posts, read 1,943,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Assange is a famous misogynist that hates Clinton. He has issues with women. Are you really unaware of this side of Assange?

WHEN he hacks the RNC then we can talk about the author. WHEN he hacks Trump - then we can talk.

Until then, he's playing footsie in our election because of a personal dislike of women and particularly of Clinton.

He's mentally unstable as well.

Tell me what actual 'activity' was there against Sanders? Other than a few emails exchanged between 7 people. Were those emails actually acted upon? I sure didn't see it. Bernie didn't see it.

But it humors me to see Republicans trying to pretend they have some kind of moral high ground on this.
Now that "Entitled princess" has given her official word on the misogyny of Julian Assange, those of us with an ounce of discernment can rest assured that Assange has in fact done a good service to the American public, whatever his feelings toward Her Majesty actually are.

And DR Ringo, I read that Salon article as well, and I still remain convinced that Trump's emotional and mental advantage over his opponents is enormous.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:11 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,807,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Why not? The media already influences the election process and we (the general population) does nothing but follow along.
Completely agreed.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:12 PM

7,448 posts, read 7,608,371 times
Was it right for Hillary to rig the primaries in her favor? If that isn't influencing an election, I don't know what is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates