Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 12:15 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
As I say, I have no facts, only questions. I guess it depends on who you choose to believe. I think it should be easier, if the facts are not manipulated. Everybody should have the same story, but they don't.
You like to post a lot of innuendo as "questions".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 12:18 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,463,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You like to post a lot of innuendo as "questions".
Does that help you come up with answers, or is that just an observation? I sometimes use smoke and mirrors also, so stay on yer toes.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
If you have run out of facts, or have none to support your theories, or lack there of, do me a favor, and don't turn your frustration on me. No need for insulting comments. You don't know anything about me, nor is this thread about me. ---A couple of guys took the fall with Enron. We invade a whole nation for what 19 guys do. and it's even the wrong Nation. Yep some real wiz Kids at the helm. I would naturally believe anything they told me.
1. A couple guys at the top committed fraud at Enron and went to jail. These things happen...however your "taking the fall" comment is wierd. They were doing what lots of businessmen get caught doing on occasion...cooking the books to make the numbers. Since you are insinuating they weren't the actual culprits since they "took the fall" back it up.

2. Wait, so you are claiming here that we invaded because of what 19 guys did....but in other posts you are claiming it was controlled demolition...
Make up your mind was it a cunning plan by the US government to incite war or were they really just morons that over-reacted to a terrorist? Having seen Bush in action for 8 years I know where the smart money is.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Does that help you come up with answers, or is that just an observation? I sometimes use smoke and mirrors also, so stay on yer toes.
I just thought it was funny that you started a thread about "just asking questions" which lasted just a few posts before you dropped all pretense and started pushing 9-11 was an inside job stuff.

So, this establishes right from the beginning that you aren't very honest.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
1. A couple guys at the top committed fraud at Enron and went to jail. These things happen...however your "taking the fall" comment is wierd. They were doing what lots of businessmen get caught doing on occasion...cooking the books to make the numbers. Since you are insinuating they weren't the actual culprits since they "took the fall" back it up.

2. Wait, so you are claiming here that we invaded because of what 19 guys did....but in other posts you are claiming it was controlled demolition...
Make up your mind was it a cunning plan by the US government to incite war or were they really just morons that over-reacted to a terrorist? Having seen Bush in action for 8 years I know where the smart money is.
Ok, good points. 1) There were more than just a few people sharing in the rape committed by the players at Enron. Why do I say that? Because just two people can't do all that alone. They have to have inside help. That wool gets heavy, while pullin it over all those unsuspecting eyes. Now, can I prove anything--no. How could I. I never even been into the Enron building.

2) I do think there is a strong possibility that more than 19 guys pulled off 9/11. But would not put my hand on the Good Book, and claim I knew all the exact particulars, any more than I would on who shot Kennedy. but let's say the 19 guys did do it. They were not, or have not been proven to have direct ties to Irag. More like Saudi Arabia. So If they did do the deed, we attacked the wrong Country.---side note, that just came to mind. I remember in 84, living along I-10, and seeing all types of Military vehicles being trucked to the Port. they were all painted "Desert Camo." It was the first time I ever saw that pattern. I remember then talking to my friends about that, and asking, "are we getting ready for a war with the Arabs?"---I don't work form notes, but my story remains the same. Mostly, unless I just forget what I'm talking about. I do try hard however to not make up anything. I may have different take on information available. --But what do they say, "truth is often stranger than fiction"

Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
the fact that all the records for the failed finance companies, like Enron were held there. Notice no more prosecutions since then. all their cases were destroyed.
"...no more prosecutions since then"???

Um, the Enron collapse took place AFTER 9/11.

You guys are a laugh riot. I appreciate every single one of these truther threads. I really do.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:55 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,787,918 times
Quote:
Now that some time has passed. Has anyone ever gotten a good answer to why building #7, collapsed?
Gravity.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
"...no more prosecutions since then"???

Um, the Enron collapse took place AFTER 9/11.

You guys are a laugh riot. I appreciate every single one of these truther threads. I really do.
We aim to please.--Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Gravity.
You very well may be on to something. got any Links?? hahahahah

Old 11-09-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I just thought it was funny that you started a thread about "just asking questions" which lasted just a few posts before you dropped all pretense and started pushing 9-11 was an inside job stuff.

So, this establishes right from the beginning that you aren't very honest.
that's not very nice. I feel I am very Honest. It's just a topic for conversation. Nobody is swearing to tell the truth. Just to share their views on the topic. Your welcome to state yours if you care to. Or you can insult me, I don't really care. well maybe some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates