Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2008, 08:54 PM

799 posts, read 3,228,570 times

Advertisements

MAN what a week this has been. First, my daughter has been sick, then I decided I was going to quit smoking (Day 4 today - wahoo!), then yesterday we learned my husband's transfer may be to GREENSBORO (not RDU or Charlotte) and instead of this Summer it may be 6 - 7 weeks from now.....end of, or middle of, March?

Well, we were hoping on renting an apartment and looking for a home for 6 months or so. Now, I just want to find an apartment for us. 2 or 3 BR with balcony or patio. MUST have a playground for our 2 year old.

A rental HOUSE is a nice option too I suppose.

I need to know everything I can about Greensboro and FAST! Give me tips, give me links, give me pictures, or data, or advice. I'm open to everything at this point! Bring it on ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you everyone!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2008, 09:43 AM
JJM

61 posts, read 237,759 times
Here are a couple of websites I used when looking for rental property in the Greensboro/High Point area:

Rent a Home of the Triad (broken link)

Index

Rental Houses Home Rentals, Homes for Rent, Houses for Rent, Rental Homes (http://www.rentalhouses.com/index.php - broken link)

When we first moved to the area, we used McKinney Management and rented a nice 3 bedroom home in High Point with a big backyard for $1,200.00 a month. In fact, I think it is still available for rent if you're interested. Good Luck!

Old 02-03-2008, 11:12 AM

Thanks! I will look into these. Any recommendations for apartments in the N an NW part of Greensboro? I would like to be close to the Harris Teeters. *chuckle*

Old 02-04-2008, 02:29 PM

Anyone else have anything to offer? Thanks!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point