Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 12:13 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,051,586 times

Advertisements

https://www.roarws.com/

I know this project had been talked about in another thread, but it seems to be pages ago. But now it has a name and a website. Six food vendors, two restaurants, duckpin bowling and simulators. I'm personally the most excited about duckpin bowling. I haven't partaken in more than a decade when I lived in Maryland and I happened to accidently stumble into a duckpin bowling alley thinking it was a "traditional" bowling alley. Smaller balls, heavier pins, three rolls per frame. It's an easier game to play but MUCH harder to master.

I do wish there were a few more food vendors (I think this was originally supposed to be more like 8-10 vendors but I'm guessing COVID maybe took a toll here?) but this should still be a cool place to hang out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2021, 11:34 AM

So it appears two vendors previously committed to the project have backed out as there are now only four listed. I believe a desert place has backed out which is a loss but the other was a sandwich place which seemed kind of redundant anyway with the current mix.

Hopefully this will allow something a little more unique to move in.

Old 04-13-2021, 02:10 PM

It appears one of the two full service restaurants is now out (the Italian restaurant "Est. Est. Est." still remains). Hopefully something good will replace it.

In positive news, one of the two open vendor spots has been filled. Irie Plates (Caribbean food) will occupy a spot leaving one last open spot. I like this idea because there isn't THAT much Caribbean food around so it brings something unique to a mix that previously seemed a tad bland.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:48 AM

12,157 posts, read 7,980,515 times
Oh good.

Old 02-05-2022, 01:04 PM

So after a lot of back and forth about the tenants of the food hall, it seems we had a sort of soft opening last weekend for ROAR. Two of their food hall tenants (Joey Correll's American Street Food and Blue Crab Seafood Bar) are open. Their self serve beer taps are open it seems (I don't know if they're at full capacity) and this is something I'm excited about ever since Horigan's closed in Greensboro.

Still to open in the food hall are Dragon Fruit Asian Fare and Zero Sei Piadina (Italian fare). This leaves two still to be determined tenants for the food hall. They have Est Est coming soon as well which is a full service high end Italian restaurant. It also looks like they've had "secret" openings for the golf simulator (which they've equipped to play other sports like hockey and football) as well as their "duckpin" bowling alley.

I'm looking forward to seeing this place come to life over the next few weeks/months. I do wish the food hall part were bigger, but the self serve taps make up for that IMO.

It does not appear the Caribbean place is on the docket anymore which is a little sad.

Old 02-05-2022, 03:14 PM

4,586 posts, read 6,414,204 times
I’ve heard it looks great inside. However, the developer needs to drastically revamp the exterior of the building ASAP. The horrible aesthetics of the exterior really betrays the impressiveness of the interior and will inhibit Many from even considering going there

Old 02-06-2022, 03:42 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,920,234 times
Ya know, If even one of these posts actually mentioned an ADDRESS...

Old 02-06-2022, 08:50 AM

511 posts, read 510,348 times
633 N. Liberty St

I love how the building looks, TBH.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:52 AM

919 posts, read 744,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
Yeah, because its IMPOSSIBLE to find out that information on one's own.

https://www.roarws.com/

smh

Old 02-06-2022, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
It's literally in the link in the top post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point