Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2007, 11:36 PM

5 posts, read 11,288 times

Advertisements

Hello All! I have so enjoyed reading all the information on this forum. We are now moving for sure...and the move date keeps getting bumped up. No pressure on me! Find the right house...in the right neighborhood....that (most importantly) goes to the right school....Gasp!!

So here is my last plea for whatever last minute advice anyone might like to share. We are arriving next week and have 2 days to look at schools (lots of schools!) and 2 days to look at houses (not so many ). Schools are priority- we are focusing on the zip codes that seemed to come up so often here- in the northwest, and also one private that looks like it might be good for our 10yr old son with dyslexia. Though we'd rather see if public will work. We must have a one level house, which is proving to be our biggest challenge in this move. There seem to be a lot of 2 stories and/or walk-out basements....

And---the best part is that we are coming into town without our sweet kiddos---yipee! Anything fun going on next weekend that we should know about? Thanks so much in advance...I look forward to more great info!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2007, 01:32 PM

41 posts, read 196,255 times
Default Events for the upcoming weekend

Here is a link that will give details on what is going on in the area for this coming weekend....

http://www.gotriadscene.com/?app=sea...year=2007&cat=

If you get in on Thursday, the Grasshoppers are playing at home. You should try to see the new stadium downtown Greensboro. Also, the cleared areas around the stadium are slated for Condos...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point