Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 07:33 AM

121 posts, read 244,724 times

Advertisements

Ok – so I was totally skeptical of this place when I checked it out online. Then I went in….holy crap…I’m sore (and I’m a fit person!). It looks like they are new to South Carolina (in the same plaza as Publix on Wade Hampton in Taylors).

Best bonus? Get to try it free for a week..no sign-up required.

Has anyone else tried it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2012, 04:33 PM

Rarely do I care enough to rave about a place, but I can't help it on this one. I don't know where the weight is coming from (oh I know...I'm just so crazy-surprised!) but it's dropping. I kid you not - this place is amazing. When I drove by the first time a few weeks ago - I saw "Goga" and thought it was some type of yoga. So, so, so not so.

Has anyone else had experience with these vibration machines? www.gogastudios.com

Old 07-01-2012, 03:38 PM

23 posts, read 62,312 times
A friend of mine loves this machine! She said it got rid of her varicose veins.

Last edited by coconutgirl1; 07-01-2012 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: got rid of a word I did not want to use.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:13 AM

179 posts, read 462,676 times
Interesting. How much does it cost after the free week?

Old 07-03-2012, 03:08 PM

I pay 44 something a month (special pricing if you do monthly payments with a credit card) – but there’s no contracts. Gahhh – try getting out of a gym membership if you move – if you’ve never tried, you will not appreciate this one!

Just started incorporating the sauna there (dry heat…not the humid/wet one), and I just leave feeling amazing every day. Love it!!! The owners are really nice too, so added benefit!

Old 07-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Owners told me about their spot on Fox Carolina:
Video - FOX Carolina 21

Facebook page (shows pictures of the studio since people I’ve shared this place with have a hard time envisioning).
https://www.facebook.com/GogaStudiosTaylorsSC

Admittedly, I don’t have good typical experiences at gyms (yeah yeah, insecure). But just observing the owner sit down and cry with someone who came in that was at the end of her rope and had never exercised before in her life, warmed my heart. Yeah, the female owner is not your typical body type, but she shared her journey with needing to lose weight. And then in the same visit seeing her husband (really in shape) push and work with a very athletic person, so cool.

Sounding all sappy this morning, but seeing people show love to people and really care about them as people, it just melts me. And no, no compensation, like I said this place is working for me, I’m seeing body/emotional changes/feeling great and I love seeing young families start new businesses and succeeding.

Last edited by Elizzza; 07-13-2012 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 08-30-2012, 04:52 AM

Just saw where another location opened up at Publix at Thornblade. The Goga next to Publix on Wade Hampton location is still closest for me - but I just may have to go see what the other one looks like!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area