Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 12:30 PM

22 posts, read 72,134 times

Advertisements

I recently moved to Greenville and I do not have a trusted pet sitter yet and I was hoping you all might be able to help me.

My husband and I have a few business trips coming up and we would love to find a pet sitter who would stay in our home with our dogs. We don't have kids so our two dogs are our children and we take their care very seriously.

If anyone has some recommendations of reputable dog sitters I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 04:49 PM

121 posts, read 244,724 times
Greenville South Carolina Pet Sitting, Simpsonville SC Pet Sitters The owner is great and is VERY careful with who she hires.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizzza View Post
Greenville South Carolina Pet Sitting, Simpsonville SC Pet Sitters The owner is great and is VERY careful with who she hires.
Thank you so much! Having a recommendation is so much better than guessing based on websites. This is very helpful, thanks!

Old 10-16-2012, 06:44 PM

1,028 posts, read 3,082,881 times
Hi, I sent you a direct message. My wife has a lot of experience with pet care and pet sitting, and is interested. She is looking for part time work and is flexible, and I think you would be pleased. Just DM me and we can work out specifics, if you are interested.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:03 PM

31 posts, read 80,990 times
Default Exceptional In-home Pet Care...Cuddly Critters

Greenville South Carolina Pet Sitting, Simpsonville SC Pet Sitters

I am in the exact same position; our two dogs are our family. I also am very cautious as to whom I let into our home as I spend a lot of nights alone. Trust, professionalism and excellent care are the foundation of Cuddly Critters pet care. Corinne Smith is simply the best in the upstate. I had tried others and had a very bad experience that completely undermined my faith in the industry. Corinne restored that faith and has been our go-to for everything from last minute overnights to multi-week excursions. We have exclusively used Cuddly Critters for the past 5 years.

Her staff is very well vetted and I could not be more pleased!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocat View Post
Greenville South Carolina Pet Sitting, Simpsonville SC Pet Sitters

I am in the exact same position; our two dogs are our family. I also am very cautious as to whom I let into our home as I spend a lot of nights alone. Trust, professionalism and excellent care are the foundation of Cuddly Critters pet care. Corinne Smith is simply the best in the upstate. I had tried others and had a very bad experience that completely undermined my faith in the industry. Corinne restored that faith and has been our go-to for everything from last minute overnights to multi-week excursions. We have exclusively used Cuddly Critters for the past 5 years.

Her staff is very well vetted and I could not be more pleased!
Thank you so much, this is now the second response in here and about the fourth recommendation I have heard about this company. I just left them a message to set up a consultation.

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area