Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 10:54 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,597,121 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know if anything that is going in the old Pick Flick Video Store here In Berea SC i would like to see Lids hat store or a Ben and Jerry's ice cream
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 12:09 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,232,811 times
If you combined the former Berea Elemenatary School, house and Pic-A-Flick properties together, you could do something in terms of dining options and light small-size retail in the Berea community. The house on Hunt's Bridge Road remains occupied.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:23 PM

At the old Berea Elemenarty school I would see a chicken and waffle place and at the old Pic-A-Flick would like see a Foasil watch store

Old 03-28-2014, 06:12 PM

Waffle House exists nearby on White Horse Road past Hamrick's. A Bojangle's or Zaxby's would be nice for chicken.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:05 AM

Yeh there chicken is good at the old Berea Elmentry school i would like to see a White Caztle and the old Pick-A-Flick I would like to see a Fosail watch store

Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
Yeh there chicken is good at the old Berea Elmentry school i would like to see a White Caztle and the old Pick-A-Flick I would like to see a Fosail watch store
It can be difficult to have good chicken on the site of the old Berea Elementary School when the building remains not in use. Maybe if the site was redeveloped, it can see some chicken variety dining options.

Old 03-29-2014, 12:01 PM

I think if can get redeveloped and the old Berea Elementry school torn down then it would be nice for a chicken and waffle place then on the other end a Ben and Jerry ice cream and the old Pick-Flick-a store I woukd like to see it torn down and then a Furman football gift shop there

Old 03-29-2014, 04:57 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,291,047 times
Where do you come up with all these random ideas for retail? Ben and Jerry's? The closest one of those is 70+ miles away in Athens. If they were to come to Greenville it would be in the Woodruff Road area - not Berea.

"Fosail" watches - do you mean Fossil watches? Their closest store is in Atlanta or Charlotte - again, IF they come to Greenville they will move into the Woodruff Road or Haywood Mall area - NOT Berea.

Creating these random threads just clutters up the forum - high end retail is not coming to Berea any time in the near future.

Old 03-29-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL fan View Post
I think if can get redeveloped and the old Berea Elementry school torn down then it would be nice for a chicken and waffle place then on the other end a Ben and Jerry ice cream and the old Pick-Flick-a store I woukd like to see it torn down and then a Furman football gift shop there
Furman University has a gift shop on campus. Why do they need a chain of gift shops locally when the campus is nearby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolstuckinNC View Post
Where do you come up with all these random ideas for retail? Ben and Jerry's? The closest one of those is 70+ miles away in Athens. If they were to come to Greenville it would be in the Woodruff Road area - not Berea.

"Fosail" watches - do you mean Fossil watches? Their closest store is in Atlanta or Charlotte - again, IF they come to Greenville they will move into the Woodruff Road or Haywood Mall area - NOT Berea.

Creating these random threads just clutters up the forum - high end retail is not coming to Berea any time in the near future.
I have to agree with VolstuckinNC; there are too many clutter topics on the Berea community. I wish they could be merged into a single topic.

Old 03-31-2014, 09:56 AM

Just what to Berea SC grow like TR and Easly are doing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area