Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 07:36 PM

3 posts, read 11,458 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am new to the area and would love to meet with other women (or mixed) for inspirational Bible study in this area. Does anyone have knowledge of one? I used to attend one in Sylva, NC that was women from various denominations who met during weeknites and studied Joyce Meyer, Beth Moore studies, and also simply books of the Bible.
Thanks. Joy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM

607 posts, read 1,402,923 times
Hi Joy-
Check over at the Golden Strip YMCA on Hwy 14. They often have Bible studies going on. Also, Brookwood Church is a "mega-church" that offers a lot of classes and studies. I know several people that actually go to other churches but still enjoy some of the things that Brookwood has to offer.
Good luck!

Old 06-24-2009, 02:51 PM

179 posts, read 516,741 times
You can also try the meetup.com group: Christian ladies of Faith I believe they do a good number of bible studies.

Old 11-07-2017, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 796 times
We are moving to Simpsonville in Dec and am sad to not have my bible study Wed am with community bible studies I would like to connect with a group that loves the Lord and meets weekly to study scripture. Does anyone know of any in the area? Thanks Johanna

Old 11-07-2017, 06:47 PM

2,444 posts, read 2,871,103 times
My neighborhood has one; I would check Nextdoor or whatever they have for your new neighborhood. If there is not already one I am sure there are women who would love for you to organize one.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:02 PM

1 posts, read 763 times
Hope church in Simpsonville has small groups going on right now. One of the groups is a woman’s bible study. Come and check Hope out. It’s on Main Street in Simpsonville and they have two services. A 9:00 and 11:00. Great church!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area