Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2017, 05:42 AM

48,151 posts, read 22,016,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
It is above normal weather temperatures here, in the 50's so not to bad. Still cloudy with a few showers.
I feel better this morning--not sure if it's more sleep or cutting that pill in half! I just hope there is no withdrawal since I only took it for 20 days and am tapering it. We'll see.
Meo, love your positive attitude even when times are tough especially with your harsh weather there! It is fun to watch kids playing in the snow!
Elston hope you enjoyed your special time!
Elko, hoping to hear of your weather warming soon!
Good morning Dude!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful caring group here. Thank you each and every one! You are all what helps me to keep going each day!
Have a blessed day every one!

I always look forward to my visits here each day. It is the only place on CD where I truly feel understood and (dare I say it) loved. Other places there is a strong tendency for posters to judge, criticize and misinterpret and gang up. Thank you for your decency.

Old 01-16-2017, 06:23 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,322,780 times
Awww elston, you are not alone in your feelings. I feel just like you on other threads. I just don't understand where some people think it is okay to judge anyone?! We are each different and unique and that is how it should be, right?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:28 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
I feel better this morning--not sure if it's more sleep or cutting that pill in half!

More of this, cyn!

elston - take good care. Yes, I love you and all of the regulars on here!

Dude - howdy hi!

Anyone lurking that wants to come along for this ride? We are not perfect but we do look out for each other and care about each other. This thread has the most loving participants on city-data.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:09 PM

7,050 posts, read 6,305,249 times
I'm trying to be a regular but feel like I am standing in place. Waiting to get my car fixed until February. Saving, saving.

I'm still upset about the whole kitten ordeal but, don't know if I mentioned it, but there was a special board meeting & now my neighbors will be able to have cats as emotional support animals.

I am just waiting until I can travel & visit the places I wnt to move to. It's not just the weather, it's also daylight. I can't drive in the dark.

So it's a waiting game.

Good day to all of you. Glad you're feeling better, Cyn.

Old 01-17-2017, 04:53 AM

Good to see you all here!
Today will be busy--I am getting my cars oil change and all the fluids checked and then I will be going to see my therapist. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it will take half my day! I had a restless night sleeping last night and woke up feeling strange---but am feeling better now. I'm sure it is all a part of the weaning from the medication.
Hope everyone enjoys their day today!

Old 01-17-2017, 05:43 AM

48,151 posts, read 22,016,035 times
Good Morning. Cyn...........a few appointments and I feel as if I am on overload......I dont know how I used to work 1 1/2 jobs, plus attend to household business. I have two 15 mins appointments this afternoon and I feel swamped. lol

Old 01-18-2017, 05:16 AM

Boy can I relate elston. If I have just a couple of things to do I also feel swamped! Not sure why.....
Today is work and although I feel strange still I will go and do my best. I am just so spacey. I hope my boss stays patient with me. All I can do is my best. My doctor just doesn't seem to understand I cannot be spaced out and that is what this new medication appears to be doing.
It's sad when I feel so tired I don't really want to walk my dogs and that is something that has to be done! Once I get outside I do feel better though!
My therapist wants me to go back to doing my "to-do" list. That helps me to organize and also it helps me to feel better about myself as I cross each thing I do get done! Sadly I feel 100 years old!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Old 01-18-2017, 06:04 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
God bless you CYN!!!!!

Please have a good wednesday

Old 01-19-2017, 05:47 AM

Yesterday was horrible at work.....I made mistakes I never would normally make. Therefore I have to think it is the new medication. I am working with money and it really upsets me when things don't come out right. I called my doctor when I got home to tell her I need to get off of this medication but of course we only get recordings and then a nurse calls back within 24hrs so I end up playing phone tag because they call my house when I am at work and ask me to return the call. I still haven't gotten my cell phone connected so I have only my house phone to work with. I am really going to work hard today at not making any more mistakes. It really messes with my self confidence.
Hope all have a lovely day!

Old 01-19-2017, 09:12 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,776,961 times
You don't have to have permission from your doctor.
If it makes you feel bad just discontinue taking it.

In a few days you'll feel better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning