Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2017, 10:26 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times

Advertisements

Good morning all!!!

Welcome Janellen,its good to have you in our thread

Everyone have a g00d day....I love you all so much!!

Old 01-27-2017, 05:45 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,314,324 times
You have a good day too Dude and we love you too!
Busy day today. No work but off to the bank to finally close my accounts and get my things in order there. Had to wait for all pending items to get through. Since it was my savings account that had been hacked my checking account was not my biggest concern but we have been watching it close until I can close it. My savings account was closed the day it was hacked! I'll just be happy to have it all done.
Winter is back here...28 degrees right now.
Time to get myself ready for my day so everyone have a blessed day!

Old 01-27-2017, 08:03 AM

48,133 posts, read 22,007,656 times
Good Morning Everyone..........just stopping by to see how everyone is doing. I just double checked to make sure I wasnt one of those people registered to vote in two states. I am pretty sure that when I registered down here in FL. (3 yrs ago) they said they would notify the town clerk in my previous address...............but want to be certain. While I was attending to civic duties.....I contacted my state senator and state representative about pending legislation. Wow I feel like a good citizen.

Old 01-27-2017, 10:59 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
I guess im OK Elston....... I had a couple pieces of pizza for lunch and now Im drinking grape Juice

I hope your day goes ok!!!!!!!

CYN - I hope it goes OK closing those accounts and all..............

Old 01-27-2017, 02:30 PM

I am having a flash back to 40+ years ago, when I was fixing lunches for my little ones ; I recently bought some cans of Ravioli and Beef-a-Roni to donate to the food bank.........but they didnt make it there...I started fixing thm for myself when I couldnt figure out what to have for lunch....not wonderful....but pretty good. I used to fix them for the kids who are now about 50........with a slice of bread and butter and canned green beans. lol

Old 01-27-2017, 04:17 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Busy day today. No work but off to the bank to finally close my accounts and get my things in order there. Had to wait for all pending items to get through. Since it was my savings account that had been hacked my checking account was not my biggest concern but we have been watching it close until I can close it. My savings account was closed the day it was hacked! I'll just be happy to have it all done.

You are very efficient, cyn! Have great Friday nights, all of you! I'm heading to work tonight and tomorrow night, then, the latest is I get Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights off. Then back to work Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The big 'ole re-take of the Exam could be on Feb. 7th or Feb. 14th. Have to re-apply and pay the $450 dollars. Again. Uggh. I am staying positive, because it'll mean a nice raise of $1.50 an hour when I pass it.

Old 01-27-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

You are very efficient, cyn! Have great Friday nights, all of you! I'm heading to work tonight and tomorrow night, then, the latest is I get Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights off. Then back to work Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The big 'ole re-take of the Exam could be on Feb. 7th or Feb. 14th. Have to re-apply and pay the $450 dollars. Again. Uggh. I am staying positive, because it'll mean a nice raise of $1.50 an hour when I pass it.

How many hours do you have to work at the increased raise, before you make the $900 you pd for the exams?

Its like trying to figure when you have earned enough to justify the cost of college.....if you look at college as an investmt for which you expect to earn more. I went to school at a liberal arts college and back in those days education was so I would be "educated" not a professional prerequisite. I was very naive....when I graduated undergraduate school.....I had no idea what I wanted to "be when I grew up". In about six years I decided and went to graduate school to get a degree in Social Work.

Old 01-27-2017, 07:43 PM

Good Night you Princes, and Princesses, of City-Data land.

Old 01-28-2017, 06:13 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,314,324 times
Work today....cold mornings right now!
Have a blessed day all!

Old 01-28-2017, 04:37 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
elston - yep, I know. I will need ta work 600 hours at $1.50 an hour more, after getting my raise, ta make up for the $900 clams that I'm having to pay. And I will not even let my mind say "yeah, but what if you don't pass this Exam this time, too?" We aren't going to go there.

Cold here, too, cyn. Heading in to the shower to start getting ready for the night shift, everyone. Have good Saturday nights!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning