Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 07:30 AM

3,244 posts, read 7,447,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
In a place where law makes rules you want to stop a bad guy right now fast, not let me wander around in a drug induced semi pain free way, so he can continue what ever he was doing that got him shot in the first place, and or getting shot till he gains so much weight he can move no more. No jury in the USA will want to hear any of that.

If I shot a bad guy with my Flinter Brown Bess it would about the same as using a 12 gauge, but a jury would probably condemn me for using such a unusual weapon.

Possibly.... But if I shot a bad guy with an H&K MP5-PDW, I think the jury would convict me in about 10 seconds, even if I was in the 'right'.

On a separate topic, am looking for the classic 3 that go over a fireplace for a NH house: flintlock, Wheelock and matchlock. Any ideas where I can find all three?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 01:46 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,162 times
Gunbroker.com

Old 11-30-2012, 03:10 PM

398 posts, read 545,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSparkle928 View Post
Possibly.... But if I shot a bad guy with an H&K MP5-PDW, I think the jury would convict me in about 10 seconds, even if I was in the 'right'.

On a separate topic, am looking for the classic 3 that go over a fireplace for a NH house: flintlock, Wheelock and matchlock. Any ideas where I can find all three?
Aww...doggone it. And I just tossed mine away...... if I had only known.....

FWIW.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:25 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,125,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSparkle928 View Post

If it's a good shoot you'll be no billed and it will never GET to a Jury!

Regardless what you use.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:11 PM

2 posts, read 1,415 times
I opt for my colt python/4inch and my marlin 336 lever action in 30-30 here in the upper peninsula
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting