Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times

Advertisements

Great website: www.novaccine.com.

There you can look up the vaccine; the ingredients, the side effects of the vaccine, the health risks, state laws and exemptions and more.

For example for the Chicken Pox Vaccine you'll find this:

The ingredients are:

Gelatin, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Human Diploid cells: MRC5 proteins, Neomycin, Sucrose, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate-monobasic, Sodium phosphate-dibasic dodecahydrate, Bovine (cow) serum, Potassium phosphate, Human diploid cells (WI-38), Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), Potassium chloride, Glutamate

They include a link to the package insert and the "all important all comforting" FDA approval that we know we can trust -(not).

Here is one of known risks all listed of the vaccine:

1. "MMRV Doubles Risk for Febrile Seizures 7 to 10 Days After Vaccination"
"Infants aged 12 to 23 months have about double the risk of developing a febrile seizure for 7 to 10 days after being vaccinated with the measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) combination vaccine compared with those receiving separate MMR and varicella vaccines, according to a new study. "
Pauline Anderson, Medscape Neurology -- 6/28/2010

You'll find a link to state laws and exemptions if any...and a lot more

Under the Infuenza vaccine it points out that 80% of doctors refuse to take the vaccine -- pretty REVEALING, NO????

Look at the healthful ingredients in the polio vaccine! WAVE - Specific Vaccines Polio (http://www.novaccine.com/specific-vaccines/vaccine.asp?v_id=28 - broken link)

For the REAL KICKER, get the book Doctor Mary's Monkey that tells how the cancer virus was added to the polio vaccine back in the late 50's and early 60's. NO WONDER there is a cancer epidemic in this country.! Here is an excerpt from the first reader's review of the book on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com: John L. Allen Jr. "Si...'s review of Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder...

"....In short the polio vaccine made from monkey kidneys carried the SV-40 virus which remains dormant inside baby boomers who received the polio vaccine until the immune system is weakened to the point where the SV-40 Virus can transform into one of the major cancer's: lung, breast, soft tissue, bone cancer, etc. In the early 50's 22,000 new cases of polio was called an epidemic, and Ed Haslam now ask, how come around a million new cases of cancer each year is NOT being called a cancer epidemic? I think it's a fair question. ....."

I could go on but I think you get the idea! Remember selling vaccinations is BIG BUSINESS and as far as I'm concerned they offer zero benefits and possibly substantial harm to the one being vaccinated.... but don't take my word for it. Do your research!

Old 07-04-2010, 01:33 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Great website: www.novaccine.com.

There you can look up the vaccine; the ingredients, the side effects of the vaccine, the health risks, state laws and exemptions and more.

For example for the Chicken Pox Vaccine you'll find this:

The ingredients are:

Gelatin, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Human Diploid cells: MRC5 proteins, Neomycin, Sucrose, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate-monobasic, Sodium phosphate-dibasic dodecahydrate, Bovine (cow) serum, Potassium phosphate, Human diploid cells (WI-38), Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), Potassium chloride, Glutamate

They include a link to the package insert and the "all important all comforting" FDA approval that we know we can trust -(not).

Here is one of known risks all listed of the vaccine:

1. "MMRV Doubles Risk for Febrile Seizures 7 to 10 Days After Vaccination"
"Infants aged 12 to 23 months have about double the risk of developing a febrile seizure for 7 to 10 days after being vaccinated with the measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) combination vaccine compared with those receiving separate MMR and varicella vaccines, according to a new study. "
Pauline Anderson, Medscape Neurology -- 6/28/2010

You'll find a link to state laws and exemptions if any...and a lot more

Under the Infuenza vaccine it points out that 80% of doctors refuse to take the vaccine -- pretty REVEALING, NO????

Look at the healthful ingredients in the polio vaccine! WAVE - Specific Vaccines Polio (http://www.novaccine.com/specific-vaccines/vaccine.asp?v_id=28 - broken link)

For the REAL KICKER, get the book Doctor Mary's Monkey that tells how the cancer virus was added to the polio vaccine back in the late 50's and early 60's. NO WONDER there is a cancer epidemic in this country.! Here is an excerpt from the first reader's review of the book on Amazon.com.

Amazon.com: John L. Allen Jr. "Si...'s review of Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder...

"....In short the polio vaccine made from monkey kidneys carried the SV-40 virus which remains dormant inside baby boomers who received the polio vaccine until the immune system is weakened to the point where the SV-40 Virus can transform into one of the major cancer's: lung, breast, soft tissue, bone cancer, etc. In the early 50's 22,000 new cases of polio was called an epidemic, and Ed Haslam now ask, how come around a million new cases of cancer each year is NOT being called a cancer epidemic? I think it's a fair question. ....."

I could go on but I think you get the idea! Remember selling vaccinations is BIG BUSINESS and as far as I'm concerned they offer zero benefits and possibly substantial harm to the one being vaccinated.... but don't take my word for it. Do your research!
To say that vaccines offer zero benefits is totally irresponsible. I suspect you have never seen a child die from diptheria or measles, or seen a child with defects from exposure to rubella before birth. The very fact that you have not is due to the fact that vaccines are very effective in preventing these illnesses.

Here are some real obituaries from the late 1800s (membranous croup is diphtheria): meriwether vindicator obituaries - Google Search

Here is what polio did: http://colgurchemistry.com/Science9/...20lung%201.jpg

And congenital rubella: Congenital rubella syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you missed with the Anderson article is that the increased risk for febrile seizures with the combined MMR & chickenpox vaccine compared to the separate vaccines is still very small. And there is the option to get the two separately.

Here about SV40 and cancer: Simian Virus 40 and Human Cancer - National Cancer Institute
By the way, many cancer rates are actually decreasing.

Newer vaccines are decreasing the burden of infections that cause respiratory and diarrheal ilnesses, reducing hospitalizations and all of the trickle down effects of those illnesses, including the need for parents to stay home to care for a sick child, not to mention reducing the misery of the affected child.

What about animal vaccines? Are your pets vaccinated against rabies? Wild animals remain a reservoir for rabies. Rabies is almost universally fatal --- there is only one report of a survivor who did not get post-exposure vaccination. So, a question for you. If you were exposed to rabies, would you take the vaccine?

And if you want to talk about ethics, how about the quack in England who started the whole bogus vaccine -autism mess: Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let's Talk About How False Vaccine Beliefs Hurt Kids | BNET Pharma Blog | BNET

I have a two week old granddaughter. She will be vaccinated. The benefits far, far, far outweigh the risks.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:27 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
as far as I'm concerned they offer zero benefits and possibly substantial harm to the one being vaccinated
I vote this for the most ignorant post ever. Sorry, but there is no excuse for this kind of ignorance.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:02 PM

660 posts, read 1,397,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I have a two week old granddaughter. She will be vaccinated. The benefits far, far, far outweigh the risks.
Thank you so much for your post! This issue has been disputed again and again and yet there are people still blaming vaccines for Cancer and Autism!

Old 07-04-2010, 03:06 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,709 times
Thank you, too, for a great post and great information/links. much appreciated.

Old 07-04-2010, 03:40 PM

848 posts, read 1,953,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

You're the first person (besides myself) who I've ever heard mention the symbiont virus in monkeys. There is another book on this very subject:

The Virus and the Vaccine: Contaminated Vaccine, Deadly Cancers, and Government Neglect by Debbie Bookchin and Jim Schumacher.

That book suggested the suspect kidneys were in a certain species of monkey: I *think* it was green monkeys, but I read the book several years ago so I'm not sure.

It WAS a very, very chilling, excellently researched, and very detailed book. The authors claimed the sv-40 was still in oral polio vaccines up to and including the 1990s.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
To say that vaccines offer zero benefits is totally irresponsible. I suspect you have never seen a child die from diptheria or measles, or seen a child with defects from exposure to rubella before birth. The very fact that you have not is due to the fact that vaccines are very effective in preventing these illnesses.

Here are some real obituaries from the late 1800s (membranous croup is diphtheria): meriwether vindicator obituaries - Google Search

Here is what polio did: http://colgurchemistry.com/Science9/...20lung%201.jpg

And congenital rubella: Congenital rubella syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you missed with the Anderson article is that the increased risk for febrile seizures with the combined MMR & chickenpox vaccine compared to the separate vaccines is still very small. And there is the option to get the two separately.

Here about SV40 and cancer: Simian Virus 40 and Human Cancer - National Cancer Institute
By the way, many cancer rates are actually decreasing.

Newer vaccines are decreasing the burden of infections that cause respiratory and diarrheal ilnesses, reducing hospitalizations and all of the trickle down effects of those illnesses, including the need for parents to stay home to care for a sick child, not to mention reducing the misery of the affected child.

What about animal vaccines? Are your pets vaccinated against rabies? Wild animals remain a reservoir for rabies. Rabies is almost universally fatal --- there is only one report of a survivor who did not get post-exposure vaccination. So, a question for you. If you were exposed to rabies, would you take the vaccine?

And if you want to talk about ethics, how about the quack in England who started the whole bogus vaccine -autism mess: Autism Doctor Loses His Medical License; Now Let's Talk About How False Vaccine Beliefs Hurt Kids | BNET Pharma Blog | BNET

All I have to say is READ THE INGREDIENTS! There is NO POSSIBLE WAY any of those vaccines have any health benefits. Rabies especially is toxic and can cause nervous system disorders in pets. Numerous Holistic Veterinarians agree with this. The benefits of the Polio vaccine that were highly touted when it first came out are also debatable. Statistics have been taken of populations that were given the vaccines vs those that were not and ironically, the populations given the vaccine have higher incidents of polio. This was back in the early 1900s I'm talking about.

You know what? As far as I'm concerned, you can go an have all the vaccinations you want. However those of us who'd rather not, in a so called "free" country ought to be able to opt out of any "recommended" vaccination for ourselves or our pet that we deem pose even the slightest health risk.

In closing, if the ingredients aren't scarey enough, here are some other tidbits and quotes about the Polio vaccine over the years.
Polio quotes

In doing one's research I think one should take government and manufacturer info with a grain of salt. You always have to consider the source. Of course the government and the vaccine mfrs are going to say the vaccine is safe even if it isn't because there is money to be made with every vaccine sold. The same goes with vaccinations for pets. They are a big racket! People need to learn to think for themselves! How in anyone's right mind could the ingredients used in those vaccines offer weven the slightest benefit to anyone? The only benefit people get from vaccines if they are lucky enough to avoid the side effects is the placebo effect of thinking they are somehow more protected. That is it. You'd achieve a better level of protection by simply vaccinating everyone with saline solution. At least that wouldn't be poison!

Old 07-04-2010, 07:29 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Hollow View Post
You're the first person (besides myself) who I've ever heard mention the symbiont virus in monkeys. There is another book on this very subject:

The Virus and the Vaccine: Contaminated Vaccine, Deadly Cancers, and Government Neglect by Debbie Bookchin and Jim Schumacher.

That book suggested the suspect kidneys were in a certain species of monkey: I *think* it was green monkeys, but I read the book several years ago so I'm not sure.

It WAS a very, very chilling, excellently researched, and very detailed book. The authors claimed the sv-40 was still in oral polio vaccines up to and including the 1990s.

The exposure occurred in vaccines produced between 1955 and 1963. The virus was not discovered until 1960. Though there is no epidemiological proof connecting the virus to any cancer, steps were taken to ensure that vaccines would be free of the virus.

A follow-up study done 35 to 37 years after receiving the contaminated vaccine showed no overall increase in cancer deaths in persons exposed to the contaminated vaccine: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5-6692065a.pdf.

Old 07-04-2010, 07:38 PM

848 posts, read 1,953,243 times
Quote:
The exposure occurred in vaccines produced between 1955 and 1963. The virus was not discovered until 1960. Though there is no epidemiological proof connecting the virus to any cancer, steps were taken to ensure that vaccines would be free of the virus.

A follow-up study done 35 to 37 years after receiving the contaminated vaccine showed no overall increase in cancer deaths in persons exposed to the contaminated vaccine: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5-6692065a.pdf.
Have you read the book I mentioned?

The study you link to was performed by the government - the last people I'd trust.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I vote this for the most ignorant post ever. Sorry, but there is no excuse for this kind of ignorance.
I wish it was Ignorance Ceece. Sadly it is the truth. People like you that attack like that are obviously are in complete denial.

Keep your Rose colored glasses on and your head in the sand and continue to think what you want just hope with your foolish thinking that you don't end up like these parents. People that don't use their own common sense, that blindly do whatever their medical doctor tells them to do are the REALLY ignorant ones. I'm not making this up.

Read what some parents have to say after not only losing their babies to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome RIGHT AFTER HAVING THEM VACCINATED>
http://thinktwice.com/sids.htm..but watching them endure and EXCRUTIATING DEATH---CAUSED BY THE VACCINES!

I think it is HIGH TIME people WAKE UP and start to realize they've been lied to about a LOT of things. Europeans and Asians have known since day one and don't subject their people to what we are subjected to. We've been lied to and told that food processing and genetically engineering of food is safe; that irradiation is safe, that pesticides are safe, that mammograms are safe and that vaccinations are safe.

Here is testimony given in Congress by a doctor who maintains that immunizations in the military have led to increased incidents of Diabetes and the Gulf War Syndrome

Gulf War Syndrome
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness