Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2011, 08:39 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,596,323 times

Advertisements

Now I drink only diet drinks because of my diabetes. I have lost weight from not drink regular soda's.

News, Sugar rushes and caffeine highs followed by a depressing energy crash are what happens to your body if you drink a soda right now, but plenty of Blisstree readers actually seem to be okay with that. Some of you think it’s alarmist to compare a caffeine and sugar rush to doing drugs, and some just don’t really care about the slump they’ll find themselves in after drinking 39 grams of sugar, but what makes us really worried about a soda-slurping habit is what happens over the long term.

What happens to your body after you drink a soda every day, for a long time - Healthy Living on Shine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 11:38 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,256,905 times
I'm 25 and I usually drink a soda (not diet) every other day for lunch. Been drinking soda since I was a kid and I'm thin as a rail and last year when I had a physical the doc said I was in excellent health.

Soda is too good to give up.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:33 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,253,676 times
All soda is bad for you, regardless of whether it has corn syrup or artificial sweetening chemicals. Why would you want to put crap like that in your body?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness