U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Somewhere.
9,769 posts, read 21,658,389 times
Reputation: 7122

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjustamom View Post
OMG! Has anyone actually clicked the link?!
LOL..i finally did. The woman in the photo has lethal weapons of mass destruction!!

 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:43 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Reputation: 3785
What can I say: I am a 'boob' man from way back.......................although:

Some years ago I saw a larger woman (Size ca 22) who had a nice 'bust'; one slight problem, she had little 'pig' eyes......needless to say: the ta-ta's appealed to me a whole lot less.

And; memo to the ladies:

For some reason women as a group tend to ga-ga over tall guys---------I know from personal experience being 6' 4"
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,924,856 times
Reputation: 498
ive seen people with pig type noses but what are little pig eyes like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What can I say: I am a 'boob' man from way back.......................although:

Some years ago I saw a larger woman (Size ca 22) who had a nice 'bust'; one slight problem, she had little 'pig' eyes......needless to say: the ta-ta's appealed to me a whole lot less.

And; memo to the ladies:

For some reason women as a group tend to ga-ga over tall guys---------I know from personal experience being 6' 4"
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
LOL..i finally did. The woman in the photo has lethal weapons of mass destruction!!
PinkString:

I have to agree; I may like buxom women but the one in the pic is about three times too big in that department---------and, her face left a lot to be desired as well
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:51 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
ive seen people with pig type noses but what are little pig eyes like?
I find small eyes in proportion to a woman's face repugnant.
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:54 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,924,856 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I find small eyes in proportion to a woman's face repugnant.
dont you mean repignant?
 
Old 12-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Somewhere.
9,769 posts, read 21,658,389 times
Reputation: 7122
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
dont you mean repignant?
That's funny.
 
Old 12-05-2007, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,426,376 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
and, her face left a lot to be desired as well
She had a face??????
 
Old 12-06-2007, 03:34 AM
 
Location: ~~In my mind~~
2,111 posts, read 6,227,328 times
Reputation: 1623
LMFAO, I clicked on the link and now I have hot chocolate all over my computer screen!! Ok that is just wrong. She could breast feed a nation with those suckers!!!
 
Old 12-06-2007, 07:26 AM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,924,856 times
Reputation: 498
suckers! funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
LMFAO, I clicked on the link and now I have hot chocolate all over my computer screen!! Ok that is just wrong. She could breast feed a nation with those suckers!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top