Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 PM

95 posts, read 503,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
Don't forget, the vaccine makers are no longer accountable, or have any liability, for any injuries or deaths caused by their vaccines.
Is that so?

Source: American Association for Health Freedom - Child Who Was Hurt by a Vaccine Entitled to Government Compensation, says Federal Court of Appeals (http://aahf.nonprofitsoapbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=830&Item id= - broken link)

Quote:
Child Who Was Hurt by a Vaccine Entitled to Government Compensation, says Federal Court of Appeals In a reversal of a Special Master Judge’s ruling, a federal Circuit Court of Appeals has decided that Enrique Andreu, a boy who was vaccinated at eight weeks of age, is entitled to compensation. The plaintiff claimed that the DPT vaccination (diphtheria, whole-cell pertussis, and tetanus) caused a seizure disorder that led to a low IQ, and developmental delays including language.

Sherri Tenpenny, DO, author of Saying No to Vaccines, urged those who attended the Health Freedom Expo recently in Chicago to make personal plans (each plan may be different for each person) for how they and their family members will deal with the possibility of forced, mandatory vaccinations for influenza. As the case of Enrique Andreu shows, not all vaccines are safe or effective. Healthcare choice is key when confronted with the decision about vaccination.

The Alliance for Natural Health, our affiliate in Europe, launched its Vaccine Choice Campaign earlier this year. Their website explores the dangers of multiple vaccines. But what is the truth behind official denials of adverse effects? Research funded by pro-vaccination government agencies and vaccine manufacturing company grants is likely to be biased. Vaccinations net the multinational, Big Pharma drug companies over $10 billion per annum, so why would they want to stop doing it?

Take a moment to read the AAHF position paper on mandatory vaccinations.

July 14, 2009
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 10:52 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,782,175 times
Purely out of curiousity, how do you know that you were pregnant exactly 2 weeks after your vaccination?

Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 AM

481 posts, read 806,637 times

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu” vaccine. Moreover, the $7 billion US Government fast-track program to rush vaccines onto the market in time for the Autumn flu season is being done without even normal safety testing.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=ENG20090720&art icleId=14453

Old 07-29-2009, 09:24 AM

481 posts, read 806,637 times
The last time the US Government faced a new swine flu virus was in 1976. About 4,000 people filed claims contending they suffered side effects [including paralysis] from the shots. This time, the government has taken steps to prevent any possible legal remedy should thousands of US citizens suffer severe complications as a result of being given untested vaccines.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:24 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,495,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
Don't forget, the vaccine makers are no longer accountable, or have any liability, for any injuries or deaths caused by their vaccines.
Wasn't that for the swine flu??
Swine flu vaccination is not in question here.
So yes, every other vaccination are liable for any damages, don't mixed swine flu vaccination with all other.
Oh and can you find the actual news release from the DOH for this vaccine,
Because your source

F. William Engdahl author of Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order.

HMMM, I wounder if you can find a real news article

Old 07-31-2009, 10:50 AM

79 posts, read 178,321 times
Thank you all. My doctor appointment is too close, so I'll tell her; then' I'll see what's going to happen.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Purely out of curiosity, how do you know that you were pregnant exactly 2 weeks after your vaccination?
When I received the vaccines after two weeks I got the pregnancy test, and I found that I am pregnant. That's mean that I got pregnant during the 15 days following the day of vaccination.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 AM

That was not for swine flu!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I agree, she needs to call her Doctor to find out what to do.
My guess is the vaccine is so new they won't know what birth defects it will or won't cause.
I don't think it's new vaccination, they just don't know how does it affect the pregnant women.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
ditto Laura, just tell your doctor and then don't fret about it. Most likely the vaccines have not been well studied on pregnant women so they discourage it to be safe. I'm sure you will be fine. Stressing over it won't help. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family.
Thanks a lot.

Thank you all for your support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness