Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2014, 11:40 PM

271 posts, read 341,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
You are diverting. Now you are saying that the Olmecs were from Mali...which was more than a thousand years after the Olmecs. So if they were connected, then the Mexicans civilized Africa, correct?
Wait? How am I diverting by posting VISUAL PROOF of what the people in Central America looked like at the time of the Olmecs. And you keep talking about flimsy non sequiturs like "eye folds" and "teeth shapes". LOL
I'm not trying to make fun of you because that would not be scholarly..But if you have to reach and stretch that hard in order to deny the truth,its just becoming comical at this point.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:43 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othello212 View Post
Wait? How am I diverting by posting VISUAL PROOF of what the people in Central America looked like at the time of the Olmecs. And you keep talking about flimsy non sequiturs like "eye folds" and "teeth shapes". LOL
I'm not trying to make fun of you because that would not be scholarly..But if you have to reach and stretch that hard in order to deny the truth,its just becoming comical at this point.
It is not visual proof. They don't even look alike, and any similarity is convergent evolution.

Please acknowledge that the Olmecs were long before the Mali empire, and if they are connected, then it means Mexicans brought civilization to Africa.

Go ahead, take the time to do the wiki search.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
It is not visual proof. They don't even look alike, and any similarity is convergent evolution.

Please acknowledge that the Olmecs were long before the Mali empire, and if they are connected, then it means Mexicans brought civilization to Africa.

Go ahead, take the time to do the wiki search.
So now the Black people from Central America in the Bonampak paintings do NOT look like the Olmecs?
So you are again asking me to believe your "teeth" and "eye fold" evidence over my lying eyes?

Old 04-19-2014, 11:52 PM

More Africoid looking people from the Bonampak images from Central America.

So are these people really just "dark Mexicans with Indian eye folds"?

Old 04-20-2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
So now the Black people from Central America in the Bonampak paintings do NOT look like the Olmecs?
So you are again asking me to believe your "teeth" and "eye fold" evidence over my lying eyes?
They look superficially so because of convergent evolution. They have dark-ish skins and fleshy features because they also evolved in hit, humid environments.

But the Olmecs look exactly like the natives of the region. Exactly. There is no need for your phantom Dogan-Egyptian-Mali-everchanging Africans.

The Face of a Tzotzil Does Not Lie - YouTube

Debunking "Black Olmec" in 23 Seconds - YouTube

Yes, you should believe the science. Your eyes tell you what you want them to.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:26 AM

Quote:
More Africoid looking people from the Bonampak images from Central America.

So are these people really just "dark Mexicans with Indian eye folds"?

Exactly. Please look research "convergent evolution."

Old 04-20-2014, 12:29 AM

Quote:
They look superficially so because of convergent evolution. They have dark-ish skins and fleshy features because they also evolved in hit, humid environments.

So you are saying I should not believe my lying eyes that show the Bonampak paintings and Olmec statues look African? But I should believe your video of some modern day Mexicans? Is that what you are saying?

Old 04-20-2014, 12:37 AM

Quote:
So you are saying I should not believe my lying eyes that show the Bonampak paintings and Olmec statues look African? But I should believe your video of some modern day Mexicans? Is that what you are saying?
You are going to believe what-ever you want, because you live in a fantasy world. I am just showing you that:

A) Mainstream science, archeology, and history are heavily against you.

B) Your silly "evidences" are easily debunked.

C) Olmecs looked exactly like the natives of the region.

D) You refuse to research convergent evolution or anything else that might educate you

E) You can show no cultural influences from Africa

F) You cannot even name the people you think the Olmecs were, shifting from Dogan to Egyptians to the Mali Empire

G) Your chronologies are just plain stupid as the Mali empire was more than 1000 years after the Olmecs

etc.

And you seem to think you really have a good line with "lying eyes" thing, but it is really pretty puerile.

The Olmecs are native Americans. Deal with it.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:55 AM

Quote:
You are going to believe what-ever you want, because you live in a fantasy world. I am just showing you that:

A) Mainstream science, archeology, and history by Whyte supremacist scholars have ALWAYS omitted any African accomplishments,so what else is new

B) I posted paintings from the time of the Olmec showing Africoid looking people,and you are repeating "eye fold" theories

C) You say the Olmecs looked exactly like the modern day mexicans, but the MEXICAN RACE IS ONLY 500 YEARS OLD!!!!!

Last edited by othello212; 04-20-2014 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 04-20-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
A) Mainstream science, archeology, and history by Whyte supremacist scholars have ALWAYS omitted any African accomplishments,so what else is new

B) I posted paintings from the time of the Olmec showing Africoid looking people,and you are repeating "eye fold" theories

C) You say the Olmecs looked exactly like the modern day mexicans, but the MEXICAN RACE IS ONLY 500 YEARS OLD!!!!!
This has nothing to do with white people, this is about you trying to steal someone else's culture.

Mestizos are 500 years old. Not everyone in Mexico is mestizo.

I am not repeating any theory, I am stating the fact that they still have decendents who look exactly like them:

Debunking "Black Olmec" in 23 Seconds - YouTube

The Face of a Tzotzil Does Not Lie - YouTube

Now please:

1. Which group are you saying were the Olmecs? Have you decided yet?

2. How can Mali have founded the Olmecs when they were a thousand years later?

3. Why have no ancient Mexican skeletons been found with African teeth?

4. Why is there no African writing in Mexico?

5. Why are there no pyramids in West Africa?

6. Why are African and native American languages distinct?

7. Why is it that you are trying to re-write history when you seem to lack even a basic education in mainstream history and science?

8. Do you not understand that you are revealing incompetence and a massive inferiority complex to everyone reading through the thread?

9. Why do deny the REAL evidence of your eyes when it is clear that the Olmec heads look just like their modern native American descendants?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History