Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2024, 01:23 PM

24,488 posts, read 10,815,620 times

Advertisements

Do I smell troll?

Old 04-03-2024, 01:30 PM

1,196 posts, read 528,803 times
Haven't read entire thread but wondering why YOU smell so bad. Clean up your diet. Only eat organic foods, drink filtered water, etc. Perspiration is only the end result of toxins and water leaving your body - the toxins can be reduced by diet.

Of course cotton is the best natural fabric - easy to clean. I would bleach, but if you don't want to bleach, use white vinegar and baking soda (which evidently you've tried and have rejected).

Back to: Clean up your diet.

Do you smoke or drink excessively or take other drugs? All of those things can contribute to horrible smells.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:36 PM

61,657 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Please reread my original post.
OP never said that he is wearing this kind of shirts. If he were, then most likely he wouldn't have problems as described.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
Haven't read entire thread but wondering why YOU smell so bad. Clean up your diet. Only eat organic foods, drink filtered water, etc. Perspiration is only the end result of toxins and water leaving your body - the toxins can be reduced by diet.

Of course cotton is the best natural fabric - easy to clean. I would bleach, but if you don't want to bleach, use white vinegar and baking soda (which evidently you've tried and have rejected).

Back to: Clean up your diet.

Do you smoke or drink excessively or take other drugs? All of those things can contribute to horrible smells.
I would like a link to any source that stated that inappropriate diet/smoking/drugs cause those stains.
This thread is about ways to remove those stains...

Old 04-03-2024, 02:54 PM

3,121 posts, read 2,064,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
This thread is about ways to remove those stains...
No it isn't.

The OP didn't ask about stains, only the smell. He's having trouble getting rid of the smell.

Old 04-03-2024, 08:15 PM

6,575 posts, read 4,964,901 times
I have used this to "reclaim" stinky clothes and shoes for about 15 years. Not sure if the ingredients meet your standards - I only use it when I need to so it lasts a long time.

https://www.windetergent.com/

Old 04-04-2024, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
No it isn't.

The OP didn't ask about stains, only the smell. He's having trouble getting rid of the smell.
OK.
OP thread is about smelly shirts with armpits. The persisting smell is most likely related to hardened stains that couldn't be removed during a wash cycle.

There could be at least two reasons why clothes smell bad AFTER being washed:

Clothes may smell bad after washing due to mold, mildew, bacteria, or the age of the washing machine. Or washed with not enough laundry detergent.

Or

Clothes aren't washed frequently enough. Stored in a bin with other smelly clothes, for too long before being washed.

It would be helpful to find out why the clothes smell so bad. Is that due to work OP performs? Inappropriate storage (see above), kept together with stuff that is wet - like towels?

OP? Additional info is needed.

Another approach would be to seek medical advice to find out the cause and possibly eliminate the BO.

Last edited by elnina; 04-04-2024 at 12:17 AM..

Old 04-04-2024, 08:39 AM

870 posts, read 2,108,879 times
White vinegar works wonders when used in every wash. No, it won't remove odors in a single load. But if you use it regularly, you'll likely see a gradual decrease in the odor level.

Old 04-04-2024, 10:12 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaning11 View Post
Chessie mom Are you aware that you are judging me by saying my hygiene is not okay .
Are you god?

Without being disrespectful do you consider yourself in a state of ignorance concerning the bacterial biome that naturally is present and should be present if not ph changed? could be the case, it looks like that . Your intesting also have a natural biome , do you also harm that with products of desequilibrium?

Are you aware that you are being EDucated brain washed to put deodorant by publicity? plus it prepares to get cancer and alzeimer and degenerative desease depending on the chemicals you put on your skin like aluminium etc.

Are you aware that lot of type of bad smell usually comes from toxines you body excretes from specific points like arm pit, what kind of toxins? the kind that people ingest when eating what publicity tells them to eat when the beleive that what there hear on commercial is the truth. Is this your case? Usually people that think like this and are uncomfortable with difference , they dont respond went spoted out too. Will you respond ?

Are you knowledgeable about lymphe , its role its link with nodes?

i hope i did put back the part of you that judged me to its place with those questions. Ignorance and rapid judgments are often together and a sign of internal insecurity so prevent yourself from judging next time if the hat fits your head .
Judging you? LOL. Certainly not God, Making judgements is what we humans do. It's how we survive. Maybe you should start learning to judge yourself more. Learn a bit more. Okay?

Old 04-04-2024, 11:13 AM

11 posts, read 2,445 times
[quote=mike1003;66604725]Wow! A little touchy, eh?[/QUOTE
from an unknown that does not bring anything to help and judge me plus based on ill informed beleives, yes it is like to much. letting them continue would not even be of service for themself in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House