Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 04:47 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,583 times

Advertisements

So have guys heard of the story that an adult was taking her daughter-in-law to Texas Childrens Hospital with her hazzard lights on when she encountered the protesting mob. When she opened her window to explain to get through the crowd 'several black men attacked her with several blows to the head'. her DIL had to run into a ditch to hide from this mob
ok i guess that will 'keep the conversation going'

Old 07-16-2013, 04:50 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth713 View Post
your a idoit , you do know that right? How the hell you going to sue a person for nelegect
I know all you gays are on the TM side, so nevermind you.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,947,458 times
Quote:
I have stats too, they show more whites get welfare than blacks
Since you brought it up, the most recent data shows that whites and blacks receive approximately the same total amount of government benefits. The issue is that blacks are 13% of the population whereas whites are 70%+ of the population. That means in terms of their percentage of the population, whites are underrepresented on government benefits whereas blacks are overrepresented.

You can't directly compare total numbers of groups that have such a disparity in terms of their overall percentages of the population.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRdad View Post
So have guys heard of the story that an adult was taking her daughter-in-law to Texas Childrens Hospital with her hazzard lights on when she encountered the protesting mob. When she opened her window to explain to get through the crowd 'several black men attacked her with several blows to the head'. her DIL had to run into a ditch to hide from this mob
ok i guess that will 'keep the conversation going'
Did not hear about this. Hopefully there is a link to this story and its not just some chron.com comment.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:56 PM

1,473 posts, read 2,150,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRdad View Post
I know all you gays are on the TM side, so nevermind you.
I love ya bravado I mean I doubt it comes out when you are standing in front of a black person or even a gay person, but hey least your internet tough if nothing else

Old 07-16-2013, 04:57 PM

392 posts, read 998,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Yes couldn't think. High pressure because he is following someone. He has the ultimate trump card with his gun and anyone with a gun license should know how to handle those situations. He put hiimself there by getting him out of his car. Four minutes? Whatever. Trayvon went and hid (when Zimmerman lost sight), and then he got out and continued looking for him. Why would trayvon want to lead Zimmerman to his home when there is a little boy waiting there?
How exactly did you come to this conclusion?

Crystal ball? Voodoo? Black magic? Santa told you?

You are just spouting random opinions and stating them as fact when you have no clue.

What is a fact is TM had 4 minutes where GZ had no idea where he was. He could have easily gone home, instead he decided he wanted to attack GZ.

Make up all the excuses you want for why he did it, ignorance is bliss as they say.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I have stats too, they show more whites get welfare than blacks, but i do love the cowarldy defense of "playing the race card" when you just bsacily said that people at the rally are unemployed.. while ignoring a few simple facts

Many their were young, ranging from middle school age to high school( they prob should have had their ass in school then huh? oh wait ist summer!!)
Many where older(grampa and granda ma should have been in bed!!)

Maybe like myself those who were there work the night shift(did you ask any of them !!)

but I understand people like you will throw crap like that out then scream playing the race card" as if it will proetect you ,it has become a common defense of the right

l
There are alot more whites than blacks in the united states, of course there are more on welfare. Why don't you try comparing the % of whites/blacks on welfare to each other.

Do you put any rational thought/logic into what you are spewing.

Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Since you brought it up, the most recent data shows that whites and blacks receive approximately the same total amount of government benefits. The issue is that blacks are 13% of the population whereas whites are 70%+ of the population. That means in terms of their percentage of the population, whites are underrepresented on government benefits whereas blacks are overrepresented.

You can't directly compare total numbers of groups that have such a disparity in terms of their overall percentages of the population.
Why not you just did, forgetting that the majority of people in those area actual hold jobs of varies pay ranges.. but because they attended a rally you don't approve of you thinki ts ok to **** on them

Old 07-16-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAtMe View Post
There are alot more whites than blacks in the united states, of course there are more on welfare. Why don't you try comparing the % of whites/blacks on welfare to each other.

Do you put any rational thought/logic into what you are spewing.
yes I do , and I just addressed in in my post , pay attention next time, I pointed out that the majoity of people at the rally were school age , or elderly my point was to get to the core of he knows nothing about those people to infer they where unemployed.. so I really dot care if you can follow my logic

Old 07-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Yes couldn't think. High pressure because he is following someone. He has the ultimate trump card with his gun and anyone with a gun license should know how to handle those situations. He put hiimself there by getting him out of his car. Four minutes? Whatever. Trayvon went and hid (when Zimmerman lost sight), and then he got out and continued looking for him. Why would trayvon want to lead Zimmerman to his home when there is a little boy waiting there?

Also it didn't sound to me like ZM was stressed, heart racing, maniacal madman child hunter on his 911 call. Still not sure where you are getting this opinion from.

Here is the call
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: