Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 11:25 AM

8 posts, read 9,339 times

Advertisements

Relocating to Spring this Fall. Will be looking to Lease apartment for a year to save up more money before buying a house, and make sure we like the area before purchasing.

Would like rent to be $1200 or under.... and looking for 2 bedrooms. Anyone reccomend the best apartments? obviously looking for safe and good area.

My wife went to texas couple weeks ago to visit parents and interview for jobs.. She went and Saw The Landmark Apartments in Spring off Rayford RD. Apartments were super nice and she claims look like ok Area..

ANy input would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 11:30 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,993,938 times
Do you have kids? If not you're probably good. If so look west of 45 in Klein ISD.

But you need to secure jobs FIRST to determine a location for living.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 PM

Yes we have children. "If not you're probably good" is this in reference to The Landmark apartments specifically ??? Please explain what you are attempting to say here.

We should have jobs before we decide to pick somewhere to live ? Really ?? NO WAY..... DUH

I am asking for reccomendations on apartments in SPRING.... that is all... your reply is completely void of this information and is talking about things I am not asking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Do you have kids? If not you're probably good. If so look west of 45 in Klein ISD.

But you need to secure jobs FIRST to determine a location for living.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:15 PM

811 posts, read 1,557,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollykraker View Post
Yes we have children. "If not you're probably good" is this in reference to The Landmark apartments specifically ??? Please explain what you are attempting to say here.

We should have jobs before we decide to pick somewhere to live ? Really ?? NO WAY..... DUH

I am asking for reccomendations on apartments in SPRING.... that is all... your reply is completely void of this information and is talking about things I am not asking about.
WOW, that isn't a very nice response to someone who is trying to help! I suggest you change your tone a bit if you really want help.

Old 06-04-2014, 12:23 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,372,689 times
Those apartments are fine as well as the schools.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabot View Post
WOW, that isn't a very nice response to someone who is trying to help! I suggest you change your tone a bit if you really want help.
If they were trying to help, would have stayed on topic of what I was actually asking and not talk about assumed things.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:40 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,810,689 times
Quote:
If they were trying to help, would have stayed on topic of what I was actually asking and not talk about assumed things.
Your original post asks for "any input".

Old 06-04-2014, 03:04 PM

yes... any input about THE ACTUAL QUESTION I ASKED........ not a hard concept to grasp.... bunch of cry babies on this board

Old 06-04-2014, 03:19 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,810,689 times
Quote:
yes... any input about THE ACTUAL QUESTION I ASKED........ not a hard concept to grasp.... bunch of cry babies on this board
Here this should help you: How to Win Friends & Influence People: Dale Carnegie: 9780671027032: Amazon.com: Books

Old 06-04-2014, 04:18 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,993,938 times
Quote:

Quote:

How old are you? Seriously.

If you'd do some research (Google is your friend) though considering your tone it probably isnt you'd see that I said Klein ISD which is in SPRING, TX.

1. Check yourself if you want assistance
2. Google and know something before you ask.
3. Don't post something if you don't mean it "ANy input would be greatly appreciated." Right.
4. With that attitude, stay wherever you are. We are part of Houston so since a bunch of cry babies isn't to your like try another city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston