Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2011, 06:17 PM

13 posts, read 35,289 times

Advertisements

Looking for a temporary place to live for 2-3 weeks in Huntington or Barborsville until our new place is available. We are from out of state, relocating to Huntington for a job at the hospital. If anyone knows of a place that would be open starting August 15th - please let me know. We wouldnt have any major furniture with us (our movers will arive the first week of Sept)...so we wouldn't have much with us. Also, we do not own pets. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 05:53 AM

4,959 posts, read 8,955,150 times
Since it will only be for 2-3 weeks, you might check into the Towne Place Suites. These are extended stay suites and are made for people to live in so to speak. It would also be very close to the hospital as well.

TownePlace Suites Huntington: Huntington Long Term Stay Hotels

Otherwise, I'm not aware of a place that would only rent for 2-3 weeks.

Which place did you all end up choosing? Good luck with the move and welcome to Huntington! Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Tim

Old 08-06-2011, 07:30 AM

13 posts, read 35,289 times
We ended up going with Waterford Village b/c they could get us in and they had more to offer. The townhomes were not very large and cheaply made in some areas so we decided to go with the apartment.
Thank you for the info on the TownePlace - we will check into them!

Still looking for a job but have all the resources I think you sent me already so I am just doing that daily

Thanks again Tim for your help!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington
View detailed profiles of: