Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2017, 07:49 PM

8,742 posts, read 12,962,729 times

Advertisements

So I hear this commercial on the radio. The guy claim he will waive the sales commission if you're not happy with his service.

What's the catch? It seems too good to be true.

No I did not bother to call him to find out. I don't want to have him keep calling me and pester me to list my house for sale.

All you real estate professionals, what do you know about this guy & his claims?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 07:39 AM

3,297 posts, read 6,266,015 times
I know him very well, he's a good person who lost his business (due to things I'm not going to mention, but nothing to do with his abilities as a Realtor). He's trying to build it back up.

I have worked with him many times over the years, and always had a good experience. I'm sure some people will take advantage of his offer, but I think most will see he's a good agent.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:05 AM

183 posts, read 229,164 times
He is a solid guy. He won't pester you at all. You can call or email and ask all the questions you want. He is way more trustworthy than the one advertising to buy your house if it doesn't sell. That is a scam.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:30 AM

301 posts, read 333,741 times
Realtors are so over rated. You can do everything yourself now online. I cannot believe that a seller is willing to pay someone tens of thousands for something they can now do themselves. You can sell a car by yourself. You can sell anything by yourself. I think it is a dying industry. Zillow and Trulia have cut out the middle man.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:28 PM

3,881 posts, read 4,127,100 times
There are always people who would prefer to pay someone else to deal with it rather than have the hassle themselves. It's in any area.
Some people are more willing/able/have the time/have the knowledge etc... to do certain things themselves.
It's the reason a lot of people make a living in some sort of service or repair industry.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:27 PM

8,742 posts, read 12,962,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTMadison View Post
I know him very well, he's a good person who lost his business (due to things I'm not going to mention, but nothing to do with his abilities as a Realtor). He's trying to build it back up.

I have worked with him many times over the years, and always had a good experience. I'm sure some people will take advantage of his offer, but I think most will see he's a good agent.
Thanks Leslie. I can trust your recommendation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area