Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 03:34 PM

10 posts, read 12,880 times

Advertisements

Anyone know what's going on with Beauregard's? Went by there for lunch today and they were closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 05:31 AM

15 posts, read 21,459 times
First, I don't know.

Secondly, two real possibilities, given my disclaimer above.
1) It was Monday. Many restaurants are closed on Mondays. No clue about Beauregard's
2) Yes, they have closed (again).

Old 06-26-2019, 07:29 AM

5 posts, read 3,725 times
Doesn't surprise me in the least. That place used to be great, we went every week. Had staff that recognized us and even memorized our orders. Fabulous.

Then something changed...staff started leaving, seemed we were always getting a new server (in training) and the orders were never right or they didn't know the menu. Then they were short-staffed and couldn't work all the tables. At lunch hour!

Then the food started to decline in quality (wings got hit with the Shrink Ray, etc).

We stopped going about a year ago and switched to another wings place. Went back just a couple of months ago and nothing had changed. Just sad...

Old 06-26-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtizzy View Post
1) It was Monday. Many restaurants are closed on Mondays.
It was Tuesday

Old 06-26-2019, 10:06 AM

614 posts, read 766,107 times
Well, we still have Crickets, and the wonderfully huge wings at the Hunt Club. Those two places are my goto when wings are on my mind and gut.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:02 PM

52 posts, read 50,458 times
Wife called them tonight. Talked to the main bartender we know. He said they had some issues with the building on Tuesday so they were not able to open it for several hours.

Gotta have the wings....

Old 06-27-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8grd View Post
Wife called them tonight. Talked to the main bartender we know. He said they had some issues with the building on Tuesday so they were not able to open it for several hours.

Gotta have the wings....
Thanks for the info! Glad to hear they are still around.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:20 AM

2,994 posts, read 3,575,584 times
Wings is a big topic on the Huntsville Reddit.
Here is a list of places that are probably better or as good as Beauregards. The biggest complaint is the small size of the wings for what you pay. This list is not everyone that does wings.

A-Town
Baumhower's
Beauregard's
Big Shakes
Bishop's
Blessin Clyde's BBQ
Buffalo Wild Wings
Carson's
Crickets
End Zone
Hunphries
Johnny Gryll's
Jefferson Street Pub
Big Oh's
RD's Smokehouse
Rookiez
Third Base
Touchdown Wings
Twin Peaks
West End Grill
Wing Stop
Wings To Go
Boarhog's
Moe's Original BBQ
New Orleans Lunchbox
Shababy's
Tender's
Tim's Cajun Kitchen
The Martin
Straight to Ale
Below The Radar

Old 06-28-2019, 09:08 AM

5 posts, read 4,602 times
I'm new to Huntsville ( 6 months) and I'm a huge wing fan. I was told Beauregard's had some of the best wings in the area. The wings are okay but not sure about the best in the area. I prefer Baumhower's wings if I'm on that side of town. Someone suggested A-Town wings and sent me a picture of their food and it looked amazing. I plan on visiting A-Town Wings this weekend.

Old 06-28-2019, 09:59 AM

446 posts, read 396,351 times
LOL I thought y'all meant Beauregard the town!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area