Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2007, 04:55 PM

660 posts, read 2,441,437 times

Advertisements

hey all can anybody tell me about madison
anythings goin on for kids and adults churches what are the people like how they dress any diners or bars that arent very upscale types that would be hiring any unsafe parts
thanks for any information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 02:59 PM

493 posts, read 713,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCTKeeper View Post
Madison has a very unhealthy amount of fluoride in the water. Be warned
Uh, I don't know about that. I lived in the City of Madison for 25 long years and am just fine. I now live right outside the City Limits of Madison because when we sold our home and downsized we liked the neighborhood over here better.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_firefly View Post
hey all can anybody tell me about madison
anythings goin on for kids and adults churches what are the people like how they dress any diners or bars that arent very upscale types that would be hiring any unsafe parts
thanks for any information
You can find some info at Madison, AL - Official Website if you haven't been on the city web site yet.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM

Whoa! I see now this original post inquiring about Madison is from back in January of 2007-over 7 years ago. I only replied today because someone else just replied today about the water in Madison being un-healthy which I have never heard of or had problems with and I lived in the City of Madison for years and years. I see that post about the bad water has now been deleted....

Old 02-11-2014, 10:36 PM

1,892 posts, read 3,087,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needtosellmyhome View Post
whoa! I see now this original post inquiring about madison is from back in january of 2007-over 7 years ago. I only replied today because someone else just replied today about the water in madison being un-healthy which i have never heard of or had problems with and i lived in the city of madison for years and years. I see that post about the bad water has now been deleted....

wow........................................

Is this like time travel or some other temporal phenomanon?

Raj

Old 02-12-2014, 08:44 AM

151 posts, read 296,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needtosellmyhome View Post
Whoa! I see now this original post inquiring about Madison is from back in January of 2007-over 7 years ago. I only replied today because someone else just replied today about the water in Madison being un-healthy which I have never heard of or had problems with and I lived in the City of Madison for years and years. I see that post about the bad water has now been deleted....
Probably a troll. There are several (maybe just one user though) on this forum that likes to bump old threads.

Old 03-07-2014, 09:26 AM

283 posts, read 409,056 times
Hey Madison is great, we have lots of new restaurants , shopping, and great schools. I love the area and I have older kids that are out of high school that graduated from BJHS and one left with two years to go and we all love the area. Our older son is actually looking for a job here to move to the area from Atlanta, and I can't wait for that. It is a very safe city, great people, a relaxed place for sure and just plain nice and comfortable . I can say it is getting a little crowded in some area's but I don't really mind that because it mean less of a need for me to go to Huntsville. The people here are just so kind. I am one part of a biracial family and we have Never had one negative word or look toward us at all here in Madison or Huntsville for that matter. We have lived In D.C. / Maryland area, Several city's in Georgia and Two places In Central Florida and every spot we have been in we have been called names and attached twice physically in the past and I will never return to those places. In my option as far as safety, family friendly , jobs, and home prices and shopping and local family sports and churches I say Madison ranks #1 in our book.

Old 03-08-2014, 04:14 PM

13 posts, read 15,969 times
I have traveled to many other cities and never seen one as nice as Madison. I wish I had enough money to live there. One day I hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area