Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2009, 03:42 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times

Advertisements

Time to update the coffee discussion in the Idaho Forum. Very soon, Idaho Falls will have a new entry, one I've personally wanted to see added for years. Bella Vita Coffehouse will be open in Snaking River Landing (Snake River Landing).

One of the co-owners of another Idaho Falls coffee shop, The Villa, is opening this new shop in SRL.

Please post your favorite spots for Javva so we can get updates across the state. I know almost nothing about Dancing Dogs, yet some rate it highly.

Starbucks is Starbucks. For some life can't continue without Starbucks, for others, either local favorites, or certain gourmet home coffees have replaced Starbucks.

What coffeeshops are using Idaho products, such as coffee from Boise or other specialties like certain bakery items, now being served in more locations throughout the state.

Also, please list your favorite drive throughs for coffee.

Looking forward to new information about what is brewing and where, in Idaho.

MSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 06:36 PM

634 posts, read 2,348,284 times
Great news - I like the Villa quite a bit, though I'm usually rushing to get a last minute coffee when I have night class, since they close at 5 p.m. during the week.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:12 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times
Question W. Sunnyside, Mocha Madness

Does anyone know anything about a coffee shop (maybe drive thru, I don't know) on W. Sunnyside, in Idaho Falls? It believe it is named, "Mocha Madness" or something like that.

If you are aware of this, what can you tell me about it? For some reason I pull up a total blank in that area for coffee shoppes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MSR

Old 06-25-2009, 02:01 PM

634 posts, read 2,348,284 times
GoogleMaps shows Mocha Madness at 655 W Sunnyside (just east of Rollandet, on the north side of Sunnyside).

I drive that route most every day when I head out to the Site, and I can't recall a coffee shop being anywhere west of Holmes on Sunnyside, but sure enough it comes up on the map.

Maybe it's located in the same center that has the Century 21 offices, which is tucked a bit below grade in that stretch of Sunnyside.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,563 times
I personally like Java which is on the corner of 6th and Idaho downtown in boise.. it seems to be a bustling place full of students and internet surfing junkies...as well as outoor tables on the street...
Flying M is also another favorite which happens to be a block down the street from Java. they allow for local artists to display their pieces, they seem to attract a diverse clientel.. very gay friendly.. and you can easily run into the mayor on any given morning...
Best drive thru... Moxie java which is a boise based company is great.. I grew up in seattle, so I became a starbucks junkie.. but I actually like Moxie much better, and they have probably over a dozen locations in and around boise much like starbucks...
Dutch brothers is a newcomer, there's a couple locations I know of.. and it's quite good too.. I've heard it's a spokane based company... I think it entered the boise market 1-2 years ago...
That's all I got from the west side of the 208...
glad to see more options coming to IF... just remember to ditch the coffee cup in the bushes before you roll up to the temple though =P

I like what's happening down by the river, and could seriously see a very cosmopolitan atmosphere blossoming there... it's really cool to see the cities of idaho growing up...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
View detailed profiles of: