Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2013, 08:17 PM

804 posts, read 2,893,046 times

Advertisements

We could be losing some 900+ acres that we bow hunt on this next year. It is being sold off and there is no guarantee we can bow hunt it this next year.
It's a long shot but I thought I'd ask here if there is any landowners on here that have some property that you would be open to letting my wife and I bow hunt on. I would be perfectly willing to trade hunting opportunity for some side jobs around the property or helping out however you need.
We do rifle hunt some but are primarily archery hunters and I have found many more landowners are open to allowing people to archery hunt on their property than they are to allow them to rifle hunt.
If you are open to this please contact me on here or for a faster response message me on our page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BUCKSandDUCKS

I really appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 03:20 PM

Late season archery opens Dec 10th.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:03 PM

291 posts, read 438,452 times
Hope you find a property to hunt and good luck!

Old 12-04-2013, 08:53 PM

We have an area to go out but are always searching for new good private land to hunt on.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:00 PM

36 posts, read 78,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearnofish View Post
We could be losing some 900+ acres that we bow hunt on this next year. It is being sold off
Where is the land that is being sold? is it government land? Do you know why and to whom?
very sorry you might lose your hunting grounds.

Janna

Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 PM

It's timber company land that was sold to another timber company but it's up in the air what they are going to do with it and how they are going to restrict it this next year as they take control of it.
It's not our only hunting ground but it is a great asset to have especially in bow season when the elk are there, but this year was basically a bust on that land so we are looking forward to next year.
I'm always willing to help out around the property of someone who lets my wife and I hunt there and as I said we primarily bow hunt so knowing we won't be shooting long range rifles make it easier to get access on some peoples land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: