Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2017, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 763 times

Advertisements

Hello, I'm in Nampa, Idaho & have taken over care for 2 elderly gentleman whom for several year's have graciously cared for, fed, & loved unconditionally numerous feral cats over years and years. Both roommate's have both moved out leaving us to deal with everything.

I came into the picture about 5 or so years ago & directly live on the property the past few years on & off after a fire burned my home in 2015. Now I'm full-time on the property tending fully taking care of the feral cats & one of the elderly gentleman.

The owner is selling the property in which a mechanic shop business is here as well as years & years of auto parts and other thing's. We have not found anywhere to move to or relocate my tame human dependant feral colony to.

I need a lot of help if anyone has the room for indoor/outdoor human Fed & loved feral cats colony approximately 25 or so cat's please contact me immediately. I also need assistance with big bags of cat food immediately also. We were supposed to be moved off property Sept. 3, 2017 & now served court papers from landlord bc were not gone off the property yet so he can cash in on his commercial property fortune without one single care or thought as to where we are supposed to relocate a mechanic shop business and contents, feral cat's, and an entire household of property and all the stuff and cars on the property. He's not once offered any sort of compensation or kind word's of assistance after my pop's has been his excellent rental tenant for nearly 10 straight years living in a very running down unmaintained house where they've gone without the basics bc the landlord refuses to put the money out to fix things i.e. as an example a newer used water heater we've gone without hot water to shower or wash dishes for approximately 5 months. My bf was the one to fix the heating elements (MacGyver style) but it now works, the toilet wouldn't flush (had to use a bucket filling it with water to dump in toilet to flush it) until he n I found another toilet to replace the broken one entirely. We haven't found anywhere comparable to move to nor do we have the money to move with or pay a deposit.

I have a Section 8 voucher I can use if anybody has a farm house with land that would pass Sicha's safety inspection (which is easy) no broken windows, wiring up to code, no broken electrical outlet covers, running water, etc & don't mind the feral cat's around who are excellent mousers and such!!

[mod cut] [mod note] Please contact Rachel via DM if you can help her. [/mod note]
Just let me know your a potential place to rent or can help me out.

Thank you,

Rachel

Last edited by volosong; 09-20-2017 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: personal contact information deleted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 11:32 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Possibly, the best thing to do is find a place to take the cats......try calling West Valley Humane Society,for some advice.

West Valley Humane Society 5801 Graye Lane Caldwell, ID 83607
Hours Monday - Saturday 11am - 7pm
Phone #'s :
Front Desk 208-455-5920 ; Cats 208-455-5924; Volunteers 208-455-5928; Community Service 208-455-5926

Best of luck !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: