Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2007, 05:48 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,602,856 times

Advertisements

MILWAUKEE (AP) -- A police officer has agreed to plead guilty to falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen for taking his dead cousin's identity as a teenager, according to the U.S. attorney's office.

A plea agreement released last week says prosecutors will recommend a sentence of six to 12 months for Oscar Ayala-Cornejo, 24. The maximum sentence is three years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Ayala-Cornejo also agreed to be deported after his prison sentence and resign from the Milwaukee police department, Assistant U.S. Attorney Mel Johnson said. The officer, who authorities said was not involved in any major cases, had been taken off the department's payroll earlier this month.

TBO.com - News From The Associated Press (broken link)

Last edited by JD59; 06-18-2007 at 06:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2007, 07:24 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,445 times
Default almost rockl bottom

Well we are getting there. amost at rock bottom. Whats next illegal alien as mayor or president? I like how it sais he "agreed" to be deported. I think that the senetence is not anywhere near harsh enough. They should put that article in the amnesty bill.

Old 06-19-2007, 07:38 AM

1,736 posts, read 4,745,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
Well we are getting there. amost at rock bottom. Whats next illegal alien as mayor or president? I like how it sais he "agreed" to be deported. I think that the senetence is not anywhere near harsh enough. They should put that article in the amnesty bill.
Check the LA, CA mayor Viavavoso if he isn’t illegal I would be surprised. He is definitely pro illegal and as pro la raza as they come.

Old 06-19-2007, 09:35 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,678,600 times
I hope the judge refuses the plea deal. This guy should have the book thrown at him. Maxium jail time, maximum fine.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:59 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,640,781 times
Look for more of this to happen. These people are desperate to be here and will do anything to stay once they get here!

Old 06-19-2007, 12:35 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,254 times
Why do our representatives, and other law makers/enforcers walk on egg shells with regards to the illegals? I just do not understand what the heck is going on, who is in charge here, them or us?

Old 06-19-2007, 11:45 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,427,295 times
Deport him, no hearing, no delay, see ya bye. Adios amigo.

Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducter View Post
I wouldn't be surprised it has already happened!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
Check the LA, CA mayor Viavavoso if he isn’t illegal I would be surprised. He is definitely pro illegal and as pro la raza as they come.
He is a racist b#^&&^rd too!! That mayor is filled with poison... he hates Americans and non-Latinos. It is a disgrace to have him as a mayor of an actual US city.... well.... maybe LA is NOT a US city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I hope the judge refuses the plea deal. This guy should have the book thrown at him. Maxium jail time, maximum fine.
I agree. The judge decides whether or not to accept a plea. The judge can say NO and sentence him to more time, if he/she wants to. Problem is that it rarely happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Look for more of this to happen. These people are desperate to be here and will do anything to stay once they get here!
I am waiting. I keep copies of such outrageous things like this so in the future I will post more on these outrages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
Why do our representatives, and other law makers/enforcers walk on egg shells with regards to the illegals? I just do not understand what the heck is going on, who is in charge here, them or us?
They are. These illegals get cover from powerful special interests... from the slave-driving Walmart to the racist La Raza and Aztlan.org.

Americans are no longer in charge, but if we yell enough at Congress and call, mail, e-mail, fax, and harrass them at every public appearance, then Congress might have to start listening again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
Deport him, no hearing, no delay, see ya bye. Adios amigo.
They will give him a hearing and his attorneys will try to keep delaying his Immigration hearing for at least 2 years, unless he gets a tough Immigration judge. But it is likely he'll be here once he is out of jail (if he does any time at all)!!

We had a guy in my old job that had 3 arsons (1 of them where 2 people were inside the home, thus making it 2 1st degree attempted murders) and the dude is still around. And from what he told me, if theyd eport him, he'll come back anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration