Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 08:58 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,558,654 times

Advertisements

The insanity continues. . .

Quote:
A man in the country illegally who committed a $27,000 identity-theft crime in Scott County was able to obtain tens of thousands of government dollars in medical assistance, including surgery for an inflatable penis pump.
County attorney decries costs of illegal aliens | Shakopee Valley News (http://www.shakopeenews.com/news/general_news/county_attorney_decries_costs_illegal_aliens-107 - broken link)

Quote:
Shakopee Police Chief Jeff Tate said the expense to taxpayers was more than $50,000.
Penis Pumps for Illegals? « FOX News Radio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 09:17 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,213 times
I am stunned that local welfare programs even pay for penis pumps. No way taxpayer money should go to that for 'real Americans' or illegals.

Is this a joke? The town is ShakoPee Minnesota.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:32 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,055 times
This is part of the reason why 600 hospitals closed in California.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
I am stunned that local welfare programs even pay for penis pumps. No way taxpayer money should go to that for 'real Americans' or illegals.

Is this a joke? The town is ShakoPee Minnesota.
Pun notwithstanding, the town is real, as is the pump. I agree; a penis pump is not a life-saving device.

If a man needs one, he should be required to pay for it; or, forever hold his piece.

City of Shakopee Minnesota

Old 07-17-2010, 09:37 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,900,187 times
so by the inch, how much was my taxed share of the bill ? hahahahah

Old 07-17-2010, 09:42 AM

Comments from a Vietnam vet.

Quote:
I am a Vietnam VETERAN (enlisted) with bad teeth. The VETERANS Admin says dental work is considered cosmetic surgery. This
I-L-L-E-G-A-L ENTRY C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L gets a free penis implant/pump, and I AM FORCED TO PAY several thousand dollars, OUT OF MY OWN POCKET for dental work. What's wrong with this picture?

Old 07-17-2010, 09:47 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
so by the inch, how much was my taxed share of the bill ? hahahahah
Nothing. The bill was picked up by the county taxpayers. The story was about county prisoners needing medical attention & the number of illegals in the county's prison population. I don't even want to think about why a prisoner would need a penis pump implant.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:07 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,710,128 times
Quote:
Nothing. The bill was picked up by the county taxpayers. The story was about county prisoners needing medical attention & the number of illegals in the county's prison population. I don't even want to think about why a prisoner would need a penis pump implant.

At the end of the article:

"What happened to the convicted felon who got a penis pump at taxpayer expense?
After serving 98 days for a felony in the Scott County Jail — at a $12,000 cost to local taxpayers — the man was supposed to be held for deportation. Instead, he was released with only a deportation court date because U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement didn’t want to be responsible for medical costs he might incur while in federal custody.

This same man had a different warrant out for his arrest when arrested in Scott County, and he skipped a court hearing here while out on bail.
“The odds of him reporting voluntarily for his deportation hearing are probably slim to none,” Ciliberto said"

The ID theft cost someone $27,000 and untold hours of frustration, not including legal costs to make things right.

Taxpayers paid $12,000 for his incarceration.

Who knows how much the total bill was for the penis pump, which probably was foisted off on the taxpayers of that county and state.

The Feds don't want to do their job properly for fear of incurring medical expenses.

The illegal breaks the law coming into the country, continues breaking the law and is rewarded with a penis pump and surgical costs.

Yet people wonder why some of us want immigration laws enforced.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:18 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Quote:
not that there's anything wrong with that

Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
At the end of the article:

"What happened to the convicted felon who got a penis pump at taxpayer expense?
After serving 98 days for a felony in the Scott County Jail — at a $12,000 cost to local taxpayers — the man was supposed to be held for deportation. Instead, he was released with only a deportation court date because U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement didn’t want to be responsible for medical costs he might incur while in federal custody.

This same man had a different warrant out for his arrest when arrested in Scott County, and he skipped a court hearing here while out on bail.
“The odds of him reporting voluntarily for his deportation hearing are probably slim to none,” Ciliberto said"

The ID theft cost someone $27,000 and untold hours of frustration, not including legal costs to make things right.

Taxpayers paid $12,000 for his incarceration.

Who knows how much the total bill was for the penis pump, which probably was foisted off on the taxpayers of that county and state.

The Feds don't want to do their job properly for fear of incurring medical expenses.

The illegal breaks the law coming into the country, continues breaking the law and is rewarded with a penis pump and surgical costs.

Yet people wonder why some of us want immigration laws enforced.
This travesty is being repeated nationwide, while ALL opponents of illegal immigration are labeled as racists, xenophobes, nativists, and haters. How long must taxpayers continue to bear the burden for illegal alien penis pumps, breast implants, kidney dialysis, organ transplants, maternity care, etc? Enough of this BS; it’s time for them to leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration