Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 AM

940 posts, read 1,905,605 times

Advertisements

It came out later that he asked her for sex at gunpoint. She ran and he shot her in the back, then robbed her:

Teen Murder Suspect Was Deported Twice (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/100812-teen-murder-suspect-was-deported-twice - broken link)

The illegal alien had been deported twice after DWI convictions. But things are much better nowadays, says the Chief Executive, no need for states to get involved here.

Additional related links at my post here: NUN killed by an illegal alien

Last edited by groovamos; 08-15-2010 at 12:22 AM.. Reason: link to other post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 12:21 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,539,736 times
america is disneyland for criminals and lack of residence is a free pass.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:31 AM

18,495 posts, read 33,006,082 times
maybe they should cut off their legs before deporting them so that they won't be able to saunter back into the country that easily

Old 08-15-2010, 12:58 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,801,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovamos View Post
It came out later that he asked her for sex at gunpoint. She ran and he shot her in the back, then robbed her:

Teen Murder Suspect Was Deported Twice (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/100812-teen-murder-suspect-was-deported-twice - broken link)

The illegal alien had been deported twice after DWI convictions. But things are much better nowadays, says the Chief Executive, no need for states to get involved here.

What's also disturbing about that - the other pedophile rapist from Honduras was here legally. What about having some kind of standards in our legal immigration policies? How about some background checks? Pretty pathetic that legal immigration is also so very lax that such a worthless violent criminal was brought in to rape and kill a young girl.

Old 08-15-2010, 08:36 AM

894 posts, read 1,128,709 times
This is just plain sad. Those two pieces of garbage should have never been in this country to begin with. Poor little girl. Such a tragic waste.

Old 08-15-2010, 09:04 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,849,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovamos View Post

Well maybe he will get deported a third time. That is progressive justice is it not?

Old 08-15-2010, 09:41 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,586,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Well maybe he will get deported a third time. That is progressive justice is it not?
Why stop at three?

Quote:
EDMONDS, Wash. – The man accused of raping a woman behind an Edmonds grocery store has been deported at least four times in the past 15 years, reports KIRO Radio.

Edmonds Police say 46-year-old Jose Madrigal has 35 different aliases.
Edmonds rape suspect deported 4 times | NWCN.com | NWCN - News

Quote:
However, through confidential law enforcement sources and government documents, the investigative news team at KING 5 in Seattle has discovered that Madrigal has actually been deported back to Mexico a total of nine times.
*Update: Illegal alien rape suspect has been deported nine times - National Immigration reform | Examiner.com

Old 08-15-2010, 12:17 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,854,647 times
In those cases they just need to lock them up and throw away the key. What happened to the 3 strike rule - guess that doesn't apply to illegals?

Old 08-21-2010, 03:07 AM

739 posts, read 2,264,512 times
I posted a comment on this same news story I went to the funeral I said the parents should sue the federal government for negilence if he had not been here she would still be alive. I guess its alright for illegals to commit crimes as long as the victim is black, asian, white, or a legal alien. I said that he should get the maxium punishment Texas laws allow which is death. I was threatened with arrest for "ethnic intimidation". I hope I do get arrested if being illegal is a race then bank robber, child molester, hot check writer, drug dealer, and con artist are also races.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:56 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,607,590 times
How about we put a round in his back and see how he likes it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration