Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:30 PM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times

Advertisements

I don't think the gruesome aspects of the Newark murders are being carried by most media:

The thugs who shot four college students in Newark reportedly preceded their sick attack by trying to sexually assault their two female victims.

The group of six assailants - who shot two men and a woman dead and wounded another woman - failed in their attempt at a sexual attack, and then decided to kill their victims, according to 1010 WINS radio.

Six suspects have now been charged in the Aug. 4 atrocity, in which the victims were blasted execution-style.

Yesterday, a family member of one of the slain victims, Iofemi Hightower, described the level of savagery of the attack. He said the thugs used a machete to hack their victims.

“They cut my niece’s face off,” said John McClain, who is Hightower’s great-uncle, and the chaplain of the Newark Police Department. “They cut her from cheek to cheek. They left her head hanging.”

McClain said the mortician told him he had to work for three days to put his grand-niece’s face back together.

“Most people couldn’t tell, when he was done, but the family could tell,” he said.

Link:

Michelle Malkin

Then you need to click on header about Newark murders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2007, 12:39 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
I am not surprised - this is not the first time MSM has suppressed the details, if not the entire story, when it didn't fit the mold of what they have decided the US public has a right to know. You see, the MSM has been long working to mold the public's (mis)conception and most are entirely oblivious to it.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:40 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,347 times
What an outrage! The illegal immigrant loving left wing media never report the truth that may harm their agenda to support illegal immigration. I hope this horrid event rallies the people to say get them all out!

Old 08-23-2007, 01:21 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times
Jesus Christ.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,606,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
What an outrage! The illegal immigrant loving left wing media never report the truth that may harm their agenda to support illegal immigration. I hope this horrid event rallies the people to say get them all out!
I am certainly glad this type of crime has never, ever been perpetrated by a non-immigrant. Once we determine who the illegal immigrants are we can be assured of a safe and peaceful society.

I am glad, Citigirl, that you are proclaim the dangers of illegal immigration because you realize that only illegals could possibly perform such a horrible act as this. It is comforting to know that true Americans are so docile and domesticated now as to be incapable of such brutality. It is so reassuring that we only have to fear outrages like this one from the hands of non-Americans!

P.S. This satirical response has been brought to you by the committee for Sane Thinking and Responsible Activism. The opinions expressed in this message are for the consumption of rational and free thinking people only. Not for use while under the influence of radical cults, alcohol, or hallucinogenic drugs. Not to be combined with Rush Limbaugh or Al Franken rhetoric or your results may not be considered acceptable to mainstream society.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:51 PM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
I don't think that is what she is saying at all!!
Yes, we have enough of our own home grown sickos, don't need them from round the world thrust at us.

Also, the main stream media seems to surpress info such as this as they do in other issues as well....they report based on their own agenda.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:52 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
if that was supposed to be sarcastic, it wasn't very good, and doesn't fit either. I don't see where anyone said that ONLY illegals commit crimes - but wouldn't it be nice if we only had to deal with home-grown criminals instead of the additional threat of having third-world countries exporting their criminals to the US? Try staying on task if possible.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:52 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
I am certainly glad this type of crime has never, ever been perpetrated by a non-immigrant. Once we determine who the illegal immigrants are we can be assured of a safe and peaceful society.

I am glad, Citigirl, that you are proclaim the dangers of illegal immigration because you realize that only illegals could possibly perform such a horrible act as this. It is comforting to know that true Americans are so docile and domesticated now as to be incapable of such brutality. It is so reassuring that we only have to fear outrages like this one from the hands of non-Americans!

P.S. This satirical response has been brought to you by the committee for Sane Thinking and Responsible Activism. The opinions expressed in this message are for the consumption of rational and free thinking people only. Not for use while under the influence of radical cults, alcohol, or hallucinogenic drugs. Not to be combined with Rush Limbaugh or Al Franken rhetoric or your results may not be considered acceptable to mainstream society.
I guess you want to overlook the fact that this crime would not have occured if these illegals were not here. Yes we have enough of our own criminals, we certainly do not need the criminals from other countries to add to it. They ALL need to be deported and fight to build thier own country to be a viable as ours. Many of those crossing our borders are criminals and people like you want to welcome them? I beg to differ that your position is Sane Thinking and Responsible Activism. Even Mexico is sane enough to push their criminals over our borders by giving them maps and instructions on how to cross. Keep drinking your Koolaide.

PS: Considering you say you are a Christian how do you reconcile supporting illegal immigrants that break our laws or are you affiliated with one of those churches that alter their beliefs to support their agendas?

Old 08-23-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
I don't think that is what she is saying at all!!
Yes, we have enough of our own home grown sickos, don't need them from round the world thrust at us.
I think that is exactly what she meant to say. Why else would she state that "I hope this horrid event rallies the people to say get them all out!" She is explicitly speaking of illegal immigrants, not sickos in general.

Read her follow-up and see if you think she is not blaming this on illegal immigrants when she says "I guess you want to overlook the fact that this crime would not have occured if these illegals were not here."

Old 08-23-2007, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
if that was supposed to be sarcastic, it wasn't very good, and doesn't fit either. I don't see where anyone said that ONLY illegals commit crimes - but wouldn't it be nice if we only had to deal with home-grown criminals instead of the additional threat of having third-world countries exporting their criminals to the US? Try staying on task if possible.
That is why I did not write a sarcastic response, but rather a satirical one. Please read the postscript for the disclaimer.

Although not explicitly stated, that was the intent of the message as supported by her response to my message where she states this would not have happened if the illegal immigrants were not here. Since the purpose of this post seems to be to educate people on the details of the crime, it seems reasonable to fight misinformation based on an outside agenda. I see in her banner "Location: In an illegal immigrant free part of the country." This also seems evidence of her mindset and thus the lack of objectivity in her argument. That is why I satirized her intent back into my retort.

This does seem very on topic to me. We are discussing a horrible act and it does not need to be sensationalized to meet the needs of an agitator. It is disgusting enough on it's own merit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration