Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2010, 07:19 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

When will this BS end?

Quote:
Charges include three counts of felony hit and run, DWI, possession of a stolen vehicle, and driving with a suspended license. The district attorney will determine if Morales will face any more charges after Blakely died of her injuries.

Morales, who police say is an illegal alien, is being held in the Randolph County Jail on $587,000 secured bond.
Teenager Dead, 2 Others Injured in Hit-and-Run - WGHP (http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-hit-and-run-101024,0,1723358.story - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 07:39 AM

216 posts, read 234,594 times
Yet another illegal we will pay life incarceration for, or wiil they jusr deport him to come back again?
I feel we are getting closer to vigilant tactics due to the lack of enforcement. how can we be asked to put up with this day in day out ?
Guess we need to send our kids to private military schools? Better start packing?
When are we allowed to defend ourselves from this crap?

Old 11-05-2010, 02:06 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,238 times
It wouldn't hurt to have a President who has some balls, either.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:52 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
This guy is an illegal alien, how in the heck does he have a suspended license? It doesn't say forged, it says suspended.

I read the only comment on the article and one of the things mentioned is:
Quote:
The santuary policies of NC are killing our children.
Don't tell me North Carolina gave this clown his drivers license.. How can a state let an illegal alien get away with all this crap?
Quote:
According to the state criminal record database, Morales has been in trouble with the law before. Since 2004, Morales has been charged with various drunken driving offenses, assault charges and making harassing phone calls.
The Montgomery County Clerk of Courts said Morales had been charged at least 14 times there since 2004.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:34 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
This illegal will find something to sue about in this deal and end up becoming a millionaire..................

Old 11-06-2010, 08:43 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
Yet another illegal we will pay life incarceration for, or wiil they jusr deport him to come back again?
I feel we are getting closer to vigilant tactics due to the lack of enforcement. how can we be asked to put up with this day in day out ?
Guess we need to send our kids to private military schools? Better start packing?
When are we allowed to defend ourselves from this crap?
Move to Texas!

We are allowed to carry concealed hand guns here despite what Obama wants to do to disarm all of us.

If I lived on the border, I'd have a pile of dead illegals in my yard every day then let the coyotes eat their remains for dinner.

Sounds like one wild western flick doesn't it?

Well...let me tell you its perfectly legal unlike those illegals flooding our borders.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:36 PM

233 posts, read 439,940 times
I think any family that has ever been affected by any criminal act by an illegal who has been arrested before and then released by the authorities, and allowed to remain here to commit another criminal act, should institute a civil lawsuit against the jurisdiction that released the illegal to commit further violence. In my heart I think that every jury who sat to hear any case where the defendant was caught before and then released without being deported would side with the family and hand down major awards against the town or state who released them, let the states in turn sue the Feds for not upholding immigration policy and not protecting the legal immigrants and natural citizens, and tying the states hands so they can't enforce the laws, maybe when it starts costing those in power who continually release these felons something major will get done to stop them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration