Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 12:07 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,341,713 times

Advertisements

Americans need to know... mexican drugs being produced in our National Parks... here is more truth as why we need to CLOSE our borders... NOW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 06:14 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
almost got caught up in this ooooold thread!

Old 10-03-2011, 09:56 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post

Americans need to know... mexican drugs being produced in our National Parks... here is more truth as why we need to CLOSE our borders... NOW!
Or maybe close the parks

( could not resist )

Old 10-03-2011, 10:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
if they are growing it in yosemite and sequoia park how is sealing off the border going to stop dope flow??? the dope is here--- not in mexico.
i know how to stop demand for dope. stop giving our kids money.
where do you think dope buyers get the cash? from working??? lol. who do you think buys dope, old guys like me? LOL.
billlions of dollars. wana know the source of money that buys the dope? look in the mirror, the source looks alot like you and me.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 10-03-2011 at 10:16 PM..

Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if they are growing it in yosemite and sequoia park how is sealing off the border going to stop dope flow??? the dope is here--- not in mexico.
where do you think dope buyers get the cash? from working??? lol. who do you think buys dope, old guys like me? LOL.
billlions of dollars. wana know the source of money that buys the dope? look in the mirror, the source looks alot like you and me.
Oh no you dont. You can't trick us with that old mirror
trick, cause we are already here in rehab............
(only kidding around here)

Old 10-04-2011, 07:37 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Quote:
I can only speak for myself, but I don't smoke dope and I don't buy it.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:57 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Obviously if the border is secured less dope will get into our country. You think it is only kids that do drugs? I don't know of many parents that are giving their kids enough money to keep them supplied with drugs unless they are rich.

Please don't stereotype even the majority of Americans as drug users. So no, I don't have to look in the mirror and neither do most Americans. Seems like you just want to blame the users but not the pushers.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:45 PM

177 posts, read 139,216 times
Supply meet demand.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:57 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,311,177 times
Whats so funny though...Is that drugs work on supply and demand like everything else, if there wasn't the demand for drugs then there wouldn't be the fight to offer the supply. The vast majority of the demand is from the uppper-middle class/rich spoiled white kids and parents (sometimes) in the burbs. They are the primary drivers behind the third-world countries destroying themselves in order to supply us with drugs.

Despite what the right-wing nuts will tell you, the driving force behind the drug violence, etc. in Mexico, Colombia, etc., isn't Tim the 40yr-old hippy liberal wanting to re-supply his stash of weed...Its spoiled rotten little Timmy living in Plano, Texas in a 750k house who is left to his own devices 24x7 because daddy is some jerk VP of some corp who is gone 6 days a week and mommy is some cheerleader, plastic bimbo popping pills and screwing Julio the gardener. Timmy has all the morals of his parents, big Republican party donors/tea-party supporters, and he gets together with the other spoiled rotten self-rightous upper middle-class brats and they spend the weekend at one of the kids McMansions getting high.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:43 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Whats so funny though...Is that drugs work on supply and demand like everything else, if there wasn't the demand for drugs then there wouldn't be the fight to offer the supply. The vast majority of the demand is from the uppper-middle class/rich spoiled white kids and parents (sometimes) in the burbs. They are the primary drivers behind the third-world countries destroying themselves in order to supply us with drugs.

Despite what the right-wing nuts will tell you, the driving force behind the drug violence, etc. in Mexico, Colombia, etc., isn't Tim the 40yr-old hippy liberal wanting to re-supply his stash of weed...Its spoiled rotten little Timmy living in Plano, Texas in a 750k house who is left to his own devices 24x7 because daddy is some jerk VP of some corp who is gone 6 days a week and mommy is some cheerleader, plastic bimbo popping pills and screwing Julio the gardener. Timmy has all the morals of his parents, big Republican party donors/tea-party supporters, and he gets together with the other spoiled rotten self-rightous upper middle-class brats and they spend the weekend at one of the kids McMansions getting high.
I resent you implying that mostly white people use drugs because that simply isn't true. It has nothing to do with economic status either. Many people at the bottom of the rung of the ladder use drugs of all races.

I also resent you using the term "right wing nuts" as you are using an inflammatory term to describe conservative Americans. The scenario you painted about an apparent "white" married woman "screwing" her Mexican gardner is also offensive because that isn't the norm. Stop painting all Republicans and Teapartiers as immoral human beings. Consider yourself reported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration