Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2012, 01:29 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Lemos was arrested Jan. 13, 2009, on charges that he sawed a co-worker's throat open with a machete as two accomplices held the man down.

The 35-year-old Guatemala native and illegal immmigrant has virtually no formal education and is indigent.

During a Thursday hearing, Lemos attempted to communicate to a judge through a Spanish interpreter.

"I think there has been enough time that this should end," he said. "Honestly, I have my children and my wife and that they are in my country alone. It hurts me."
Ongo | No Trial in Sight in '09 Murder Case; Progress Halted Because of Language Barrier (http://www.ongo.com/v/3256510/-1/61BC9A5610F04CBE/no-trial-in-sight-in-09-murder-case-progress-halted-because-of-language-barrier - broken link)

Meanwhile, U.S. taxpayers must continue to support this arrogant POS. But, let's not forget, he was only here seeking a better life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 03:53 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
Dur­ing a Thursday hearing, Lemos at­tempted to communicate to a judge through a Span­ish interpreter.
"I think there has been enough time that this should end," he said. "Hon­estly, I have my chil­dren and my wife and that they are in my country alone. It hurts me."
Is this psychotic SOB for real? Does he truly think anybody gives a rats anus about him or what he thinks? Just think this country is full of illegal alien trash just like him.

Last edited by PurpleRain_1; 02-28-2012 at 04:26 PM..

Old 02-28-2012, 04:18 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote: I have my chil­dren and my wife and that they are in my country alone. It hurts me."

Yeah, well it hurts me to see American families being destroyed by illegal immigration also. It hurts me to see these illegals taking American jobs, taxes and benefits. Does he care? I doubt it!

Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Quote: I have my chil­dren and my wife and that they are in my country alone. It hurts me."

Yeah, well it hurts me to see American families being destroyed by illegal immigration also. It hurts me to see these illegals taking American jobs, taxes and benefits. Does he care? I doubt it!
He cannot speak a word of the kings English and had a job here. If this was it, he is definitely doing the job that no American wants to do:

Quote:
Lemos was arrested Jan. 13, 2009, on charges that he sawed a co-worker's throat open with a ma­chete as two accomplices held the man down.
The 35-year-old Guatemala native and il­le­gal im­migrant has virtually no formal ed­ucation and is indi­gent.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:57 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
He cannot speak a word of the kings English and had a job here. If this was it, he is definitely doing the job that no American wants to do:
Mind-boggling, isn't it? It's even more disturbing to realize this is the caliber of illegal we are expected to embrace. If not for this incident, he would have been excluded from the "criminal" priority list. We have no idea how many sickos will be granted a reprieve under Obama's new directive.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Mind-boggling, isn't it? It's even more disturbing to realize this is the caliber of illegal we are expected to embrace. If not for this incident, he would have been excluded from the "criminal" priority list. We have no idea how many sickos will be granted a reprieve under Obama's new directive.
Obama is now deporting only the most hideously violent criminals -- so it's a win-win for the illegals. If they don't do some extra violent rape or murder, they get to stay here and if they do some extra violent rape or murder, instead of going to prison like a citizen would, they are deported.

Not only do they miss out on long prison sentences, they can easily return with a whole new set of identification documents and start over.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It's beyond mind boggling. The population of illegals is so massive and out of control, it appears that hardly anyone on either side of the political aisle wants to step up to the plate and fix the horrific mess that they have allowed to fester and grow since 1986. Additionally, none of them wants to go against the hispanic hate groups that they have quietely been fundinh with American tax dollars. They are also fully aware that the American people are very unhappy with the mess our country has become as a result of their deliberate negligence. The time bomb is ticking . . . .

Old 02-29-2012, 07:35 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,076,622 times
Not those pesky unintended consequences, this is where he comes in an states that the majority of illegals here are in the demographic of 18 - 25 and have many years of working to support our retirees (but fails yet again in realizing who's going to pay for their SS), or accepts the fact that SS becomes insolvent and is no longer given out but the Gov't will continue to withhold it from their paychecks.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:09 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
It's better to leave them illegal, it makes them easier to deport that way, being illegal encourages them to try to toe the line a little and keep their heads down to some extent.

Then when they do act up, it's much easier to toss them out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration