Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

"SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (AP) — Three Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were shot and injured Thursday while serving "high-risk" warrants during an early morning sweep of San Francisco Bay area gang members, authorities said."

3 agents shot, injured in SF Bay area incident - Yahoo! News

Tho I doubt it: maybe THIS will cause SF's sanctuary city policy to be stopped. SSF is near there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 08:07 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Were the firearms used to shoot the agents from AG-Holder & Lanny Breuer's "Operation Fast & Furious"?

Old 05-04-2012, 08:02 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
"SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (AP) — Three Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were shot and injured Thursday while serving "high-risk" warrants during an early morning sweep of San Francisco Bay area gang members, authorities said."

3 agents shot, injured in SF Bay area incident - Yahoo! News

Tho I doubt it: maybe THIS will cause SF's sanctuary city policy to be stopped. SSF is near there.
Hah! South San Francisco is in San Mateo County. Only the name is close to that Sanctuary City. I don't think anything will change in San Francisco - even the threat of losing federal dollars. There have been many cases where illegal aliens, especially juveniles, weren't deported only to commit crimes including murder when they should have been booted out. Mexican gangs are all over the place. As long as they kill each other, that's fine by me. Less prisoners to house in our overburdened correctional system.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Hah! South San Francisco is in San Mateo County. Only the name is close to that Sanctuary City. I don't think anything will change in San Francisco - even the threat of losing federal dollars. There have been many cases where illegal aliens, especially juveniles, weren't deported only to commit crimes including murder when they should have been booted out. Mexican gangs are all over the place. As long as they kill each other, that's fine by me. Less prisoners to house in our overburdened correctional system.
Not right and you live there. It is San Francisco County, and there are many other cities also a prt of S.F. COUNTY.

Check it out yourself, i just did. And i have friends also who live there who have told me it is S.F. County.
Where did you come up with San Mateo County, that is so not right!
Infact check out the facts yourself on this site, you will see it is S.F.
County.
Nancy Pelosi, need i say more!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:17 AM

1,059 posts, read 830,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Not right and you live there. It is San Francisco County, and there are many other cities also a prt of S.F. COUNTY.

Check it out yourself, i just did. And i have friends also who live there who have told me it is S.F. County.
Where did you come up with San Mateo County, that is so not right!
Infact check out the facts yourself on this site, you will see it is S.F.
County.
Nancy Pelosi, need i say more!
South San Francisco is in SAN MATEO COUNTY. Only San Francisco is in the "City and County of San Francisco."

Your friends should really know the correct county in which they live. Nancy Pelosi's position is "Congresswoman of the 8th District, San Francisco." She has nothing to do with San Mateo County.

Try googling before you accuse someone of being wrong, OK ? I have lived here all my life.

Last edited by Annie1004; 05-05-2012 at 12:25 AM..

Old 05-05-2012, 04:20 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Awwwwwww ..........

Quote:
Gonzalo Avalos, 19, Omar Cortez, 18 and Hector Flores, 20 — who police said were alleged gang members — were gunned down while walking with a group after four men riding in a brown Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows drove up and opened fire.
NOT!!!!!

All that effort to go after gang members who killed other "alleged" gang members. Sheeesh. Let them kill each other!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 05:28 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Were the firearms used to shoot the agents from AG-Holder & Lanny Breuer's "Operation Fast & Furious"?
It`s possible. It`s also possible the guns came from Operation Wide Receiver in 2006-2007.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration