Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 02:20 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,107,765 times

Advertisements

Three Polish men are facing felony charges for allegedly trying to defraud the state into giving them a New Mexico driver's license.

Polish men arrested for driver's license fraud - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Interesting that they'd be trying to get a license in New Mexico of all places. Usually, all the Polish guys i meet are from Illinois.

In any event, just like i said on the other thread, no one cares about Polish illegal immigration. They fit in better.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:17 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Three Polish men are facing felony charges for allegedly trying to defraud the state into giving them a New Mexico driver's license.

Polish men arrested for driver's license fraud - YouTube
So now we have Polish illegal immigrants coming through our northern border along with Mexicans and others coming through our southern border? Does anyone doubt that we have a serious problem with our border security? It is quite likely that terrorists are getting through also. We are ripe for the pickins.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Interesting that they'd be trying to get a license in New Mexico of all places. Usually, all the Polish guys i meet are from Illinois.

In any event, just like i said on the other thread, no one cares about Polish illegal immigration. They fit in better.
Because it's extremely easy to get drivers licenses when you're here illegally in New Mexico. The clerks in the dps offices will even instruct the illegals how to commit fraud.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,850,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Because it's extremely easy to get drivers licenses when you're here illegally in New Mexico. The clerks in the dps offices will even instruct the illegals how to commit fraud.
Of course you would globally accuse state workers of corruption, and we are supposed to take it as truth. Hundreds of dual-head day/night cameras are visible on the border in Google StreetView, and you state "they probably don't work". Border Patrol vehicles can be seen in satellite imagery, but they don't watch those areas according to you.

I just wonder when you are going to tell us the sky is neon green...

Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Of course you would globally accuse state workers of corruption, and we are supposed to take it as truth. Hundreds of dual-head day/night cameras are visible on the border in Google StreetView, and you state "they probably don't work". Border Patrol vehicles can be seen in satellite imagery, but they don't watch those areas according to you.

Well you should see for yourself -- yes, they do advise the illegals how to commit fraud. See if they can get a utility bill with the same last name as the one they're using.

It's very easy for illegals to get drivers licenses in New Mexico but it's also now very easy for illegals to get drivers licenses in Michigan, Illinois and other states too.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post

Oh man -- and you claim you know something about New Mexico????? Oh -- and go back to those google maps you asked me for that I provided -- you'll see that the Sunland Park Motor Vehicle Division is one of the first spots the illegals coming through in that area encounter. Yep --- right there as they come out onto the highway after following the train tracks.

Officials trying to stop

More criminal charges in Sunland Park election fraud and public corruption - El Paso Times

The final set of charges filed Friday relate to a Texas couple, Hector and Marie Gonzalez, for allegedly using fraudulent, counterfeit or forged documents to obtain a New Mexico driver's license from the Sunland Park Motor Vehicle Division.
Trial for Sunland Park corruption figure Silvia Gomez gets continuance - Las Cruces Sun-News

Investigators say that Gomez helped four non-residents register for a Sunland Park election last year. She pleaded not guilty.

» More Charges Filed in Sunland Park Corruption Case | ABQ Journal

Former Sunland Park mayor-elect to face judge on corruption... | www.kfoxtv.com

Sunland Park Chief of Police Arrested | KTSM News Channel 9 | News, Weather and Sports | El Paso, Las Cruces, Juarez

Sunland Park Chief of Police Luis Monarez is on the other side of the law. New Mexico State Police arrested him this afternoon on charges of bribery and conspiracy.

New mayor of Sunland Park, New Mexico, can't legally enter City Hall - U.S. News

A man facing extortion charges involving a stripper, and who is forbidden from entering City Hall, has been elected mayor of Sunland Park, New Mexico.

2 more accused of fraud in Sunland Park election | KOB.com

Two more people have been charged in connection to alleged voter fraud in a New Mexico border town.

State Police file additional charges against Sunland Park officials - Las Cruces Sun-News

Additional criminal charges were filed Friday in the ongoing investigation of election fraud and public corruption in Sunland Park.

New charges have been filed against Silvia Gomez, Jesus Dario Hernandez, Gilbert Velez, Hector Gonzalez and Marie Gonzalez, Doña Ana County District Attorney Amy Orlando announced Saturday.

The final set of charges filed Friday relate to a Texas couple, Hector and Marie Gonzalez, for allegedly using fraudulent, counterfeit or forged documents to apply for and obtain a New Mexico driver's license from the Sunland Park Motor Vehicle Division.

It

Hmm… What do you do if you’re committing crimes, malfeasance or shenanigans and don’t want to get caught? Destroy records, of course. Or simply don’t keep records to begin with.

No evidence, no crime. Sunland Park is a textbook example of why transparency laws are critical but useless if they’re not enforced.

State officials working to address Sunland Park

» Authorities Cracking Down on Border Town Corruption | ABQ Journal

Old 02-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,732,470 times
" Default Polish men arrested for driver's license fraud "
not
"Argue about New Mexico" or "let's fight!"
Back on topic folks, please.
Yac.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:14 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,351,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Old 02-05-2013, 06:27 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Myself and others have shown our objection to these Poles coming here illegally and yet that is ignored while claiming we are ok with it because they supposedly fit in better? How do they fit in better? Last I looked they speak a foreign language just as most illegal immigrants do from south of our border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration