Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Or many of the ones remaining there are the ethnocentric type of American. At least the author of the article linked here had the guts to point out the truth.
I would suspect that 99% of the pro-open borders types living in El Paso, don't actually mean open borders and unlimited immigration for everyone in the whole world. Most likely they do not want unlimited immigration from Africa or China or Europe -- but they demand unlimited immigration from Mexico and maybe Central American nations. Yes -- very very ethnocentric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2013, 04:31 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I would suspect that 99% of the pro-open borders types living in El Paso, don't actually mean open borders and unlimited immigration for everyone in the whole world. Most likely they do not want unlimited immigration from Africa or China or Europe -- but they demand unlimited immigration from Mexico and maybe Central American nations. Yes -- very very ethnocentric.
I guess you can't have a "spirited" debate on Illegal Immigration" in the Illegal Immigration Forum any more. Why? Because no one posts there anymore. Why? Beacause the "regulars" post the same bs ad nauseam.

You can't even stay on topic of your own thread. Here's a challange, you state in a succint way, what what you perceieve the problem is in your state; and we will have a discussion on how we can slove your problem.

Maybe, and I'm just putting it out there, maybe the problem is that there are not a majority of people in your state that believe like you. If you could just gather a majority of people with your beliefs, you can change the Medicare rules in your state. otherwise, it just sounds like you are complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sometimes in a dog fight, the weaker dog gets the **** kicked out of him. He has to crawl back onto the porch, laydown, and lick his wounds. The fight against the illegal immigrant is about to get the **** kicked out of it. There is a whole lot of licking about to commence.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 02-23-2013 at 04:46 AM..

Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I guess you can't have a "spirited" debate on Illegal Immigration" in the Illegal Immigration Forum any more. Why? Because no one posts there anymore. Why? Beacause the "regulars" post the same bs ad nauseam.

You can't even stay on topic of your own thread. Here's a challange, you state in a succint way, what what you perceieve the problem is in your state; and we will have a discussion on how we can slove your problem.

Maybe, and I'm just putting it out there, maybe the problem is that there are not a majority of people in your state that believe like you. If you could just gather a majority of people with your beliefs, you can change the Medicare rules in your state. otherwise, it just sounds like you are complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sometimes in a dog fight, the weaker dog gets the **** kicked out of him. He has to crawl back onto the porch, laydown, and lick his wounds. The fight against the illegal immigrant is about to get the **** kicked out of it. There is a whole lot of licking about to commence.
From your posts I gather you support rewarding these lawbreakers in spite of the negative impact it will have on our own citizens and country? Why would that be? As far as ad nauseum arguments we have heard them all from the pro-illegals in here like "who is going to pick our lettuce"?

Old 02-23-2013, 06:27 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
From your posts I gather you support rewarding these lawbreakers in spite of the negative impact it will have on our own citizens and country? Why would that be? As far as ad nauseum arguments we have heard them all from the pro-illegals in here like "who is going to pick our lettuce"?
If thats all you can gather, sobeit. I cant fault a man who knows his limitations.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 AM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
If thats all you can gather, sobeit. I cant fault a man who knows his limitations.
So you just dismiss my points and won't addresss them but instead go on the personal attack? Kind of limited on your part, isn't it? Typical of the defenders of illegal immigrants.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:

Not all open borders enthusiasts actually want to bring the over 2 billion impoverished people of the world to the USA for us to house and feed and provide free health care and nice paying jobs so their lives are improved. Most are actually racists who want unlimited immigration and big rewards to those who break our laws for one particular ethnicity.

They want no limits on immigration from Mexico and Central America, they might even want to include South Americans and say they too do not have to follow any kind of immigration laws or limits. Generally you don't find these La Raza types demanding unlimited immigration from Haiti, Asia, Africa or Europe.

You can see this when they've done round-ups in Miami of Hatians who arrived by boat. La Raza is strangely very silent when it comes to rounding up Haitian illegals while it stomps it's feet if a single hispanic illegal is deported.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:35 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Many hospitals and clinics are operating at a loss or going bankrupt not to mention the overcrowding of our healthcare facilities. I don't see any benefit to that at all.
Several hospitals in south Texas are having financial problems due to illegals coming here for dialysis treatment. That runs into some big bucks as it is repeat treatment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration