Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:19 PM

447 posts, read 798,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Once again, the P.C. silliness goes on--apparently without end. "Because we have trashy, parasitical low-lifes here in the US population, means we should welcome MORE trashy, parasitical lowlifes, from OTHER countries" MOD CUT
It's as if you're saying "once you've allowed one citizen to break the law, you give up your right to complain about ANYONE breaking the law..even foreigners"...MOD CUT!

You might as well say the following....

(1) "Because YOUR WIFE spends money like water, and has driven you to near-bankruptcy, and you have 'allowed' this to occur, you are now responsible for the free-spending habits of MY wife, as well. After all, YOUR wife does it, so what's the problem??.....

(2) "Because YOUR kids lay around the house, acting disrespectful and doing no 'chores', you should welcome MY kid over to your house, too, so HE can treat you disrespectfully, as well..After all, my kids' behavior shouldn't bother you, since you tolerate it from YOUR kids".....

(3) "Because YOUR DOG 'poops' all over your front lawn, you can hardly object to my sending MY DOG over to 'poop' there, as well...after all, you are obviously used to your lawn being used as a 'canine dump station', so what MY dog does there shouldn't bother you"....

(4) "Because YOUR CITY has a large population of homeless people, congregating around the city hall, defecating in the shrubbery, and intimidating the locals, you shouldn't mind if MY CITY rounds OUR homeless people up, and buses them to YOUR city. WE try to keep OUR city tidy, but you've already PROVEN that you are USED to these people----so we'll send you a few more."

Wonderful reasoning. Thanks for your post....I feel better now about accepting the inevitability of "crime by illegals". You're right--we should be USED to crime---because we have our OWN criminals...Therefore we can hardly act shocked at the thought of MORE criminals coming in....

And you're absolutely correct. The ONLY possible objection to "crime by illegals" is racism. Thanks for reminding us all.

MOD CUT

please..macmeal..take a bow kudos to you..MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-15-2007 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: sufficient comments about the posting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration