Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 08:04 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Years of record-breaking deportations in the United States are helping fuel a developing industry in Mexico: call centers to serve American customers...

Sounds like a good idea, at least for the occasion...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2013, 08:58 AM

424 posts, read 467,906 times
I like it!

Old 09-21-2013, 07:32 AM

5 posts, read 4,639 times
I am sure their English is better than the current option

Old 09-21-2013, 07:46 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Good. Mexico needs to step up and help their citizens and even the US born anchor babies.

This is def helping; the English language call centers.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:26 PM

288 posts, read 212,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Good. Mexico needs to step up and help their citizens and even the US born anchor babies.

This is def helping; the English language call centers.
I d be careful bout what we wish, stronger mexico will mean we r not going to get the best workers to help us here, it has been proven ad nauseam that we need our friends from the south, in order to keep things working up here, since our younger generations are to busy getting high on drugs and playing video games.... just saying.....

Old 09-24-2013, 06:18 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
I d be careful bout what we wish, stronger mexico will mean we r not going to get the best workers to help us here, it has been proven ad nauseam that we need our friends from the south, in order to keep things working up here, since our younger generations are to busy getting high on drugs and playing video games.... just saying.....
LOL that's funny because I am part of the younger generation and I have a full-time job and go to school-full time. And all my friends my age have degrees and are productive members of society

Let's say we give amnesty. Now that they are able to work legally, do you think they will work for slave wages doing menial jobs? I don't think so. So who will then take the jobs the old wave of illegals who are now legalized won't do?

And who do you think did those jobs before all of them showed up here? Oh yes. Americans did them and they would have continued doing them if this country hadn't been invaded by 30+ million illegals.

Soooooo your point is moot.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:30 PM

288 posts, read 212,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
LOL that's funny because I am part of the younger generation and I have a full-time job and go to school-full time. And all my friends my age have degrees and are productive members of society

Let's say we give amnesty. Now that they are able to work legally, do you think they will work for slave wages doing menial jobs? I don't think so. So who will then take the jobs the old wave of illegals who are now legalized won't do?

And who do you think did those jobs before all of them showed up here? Oh yes. Americans did them and they would have continued doing them if this country hadn't been invaded by 30+ million illegals.

Soooooo your point is moot.
the only people in this country with the right to call other illegal immigrants are the native americans, the rest of us r illegal....

Old 09-24-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
the only people in this country with the right to call other illegal immigrants are the native americans, the rest of us r illegal....
Uh; the American Indians came from Asia and they def had THEIR wars with each other back in the day. I'm sure the Indians who had their hearts cut by the Aztecs said the same things about those Aztecs being there illegally.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
Quote:
How am I an illegal alien? My ancestors came through Ellis Island and my dad from South America in the 70s. They all waited in line because it was the LAW

Native Americans are not native to this continent. Go read a book.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I ain't that worried since if Mexico's people were so good at working; Mexico would be rich. Well it ain't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration