Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 06:40 AM

2,707 posts, read 2,838,435 times

Advertisements

Aunt Nancy says, " C'mon little ones. I'll hold the door open for you."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 07:30 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
So how many of these liberal moonbats would welcome these illegal immigrants into their neighborhoods to live beside them and go to school with their kids? The trouble with Pelosi and so many others like her is that their hearts might be in the right place with wanting to help the world BUT when it comes right down to it who steps up and does more than just talk?
I am sure there are some good honest immigrant kids that will actually embrace America and work to make it a better place for us all but you are a moonbat if you think that ideal in the majority. I say most of them are looking for a free ride.
I'm so tired as I suspect most of the country is listening to these moonbats and their "Do as I say not as I do" message.

Old 06-30-2014, 07:35 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
So how many of these liberal moonbats would welcome these illegal immigrants into their neighborhoods to live beside them and go to school with their kids? The trouble with Pelosi and so many others like her is that their hearts might be in the right place with wanting to help the world BUT when it comes right down to it who steps up and does more than just talk?
I am sure there are some good honest immigrant kids that will actually embrace America and work to make it a better place for us all but you are a moonbat if you think that ideal in the majority. I say most of them are looking for a free ride.
I'm so tired as I suspect most of the country is listening to these moonbats and their "Do as I say not as I do" message.
Funny thing is the Fed isn't saying where they are going.
And when cities find out they start screaming NIMBY.

Planeloads of illegals are being flown to cities all over the US 2-3 times a week.
Buses in Texas are filled with illegals and sent to other states.
The Feds aren't talking any numbers though. Since May they've been asked and all the press get is "I don't have the numbers" from DHS, Border Patrol, ICE and the WH Press Sect'y.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:44 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If Pelosi's heart were in the right place she'd be down to the orphanages and neighborhoods of our own poor children offering to help rather than coddling these border jumpers.

Old 06-30-2014, 11:37 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Nancy Pelosi has officially lost her grip on reality.

Too old to serve, too stubborn to realize it.

These people are BREAKING THE IMMIGRATION LAWS that are on the books, Nancy. And you're endorsing their behavior.

What does that make you, Nancy?

Old 06-30-2014, 12:01 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Notice the phrase we've been hearing for years is not mentioned anymore ?

"The borders have never been more secure"

Old 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
She is such a C.O.B. (Crazy.Old."Female Dog").

Who does she think she is? Savior of the poor unwashed illegals?

How the hell does she think the USA can absorb all those children? It's not like we have such a great record with the children we already have here!

Let's set up a detention camp next to her house and Obama's house.

All of those kids are RIPE for exploitation, just like what they have where they came from only 100 times worse. Are we going to have marauding packs of feral kids running around the USA?

There are plenty of sickos around who would love to exploit them.

Deport them all now!

Old 06-30-2014, 01:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How about instead she help our own poor and disadvantaged children? Charity begins at home.

Amen and yes indeed, Charity ought to begin with our own. We have many disadvantaged children, the poor, the many Homeless we have in this Country, that we ought not have.

No Country gives a hoot about our plight, our children in need, the disadvantaged, our Poor, and the many Homeless, in this Country, sleeping in cars, on the Streets, or wherever they find a place to rest their head.

If she is so damn concern, she has money and lots of it as many others. Maybe they ought to take some in.

Our Country and it is a damn shame, no longer considers taking care of our own, as does other Nations.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:19 PM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
A bigger problem is that the majority of these children are traveling from South American countries and bringing with them chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, scabies, viruses ect.. leading to outbreaks at these holding facilities. Mexico is also quite concerned as they have a rise of cases due to the contact these illegals are having with their people while traveling through Mexico to get to the American border. Now the majority of Americans have either had chicken pox already but MRSA is quite dangerous and easily spread. Because many strains are resistant to antibiotics - it can be life threatening. We should not be flying these children anywhere but right back to the countries they came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration