Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 06:41 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,018,707 times

Advertisements

Hispanic Lawmakers to Obama: Use

I'll bet that you wouldn't hear this outcry from them if we were talking about haitian or sub-saharan illegals. Very sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 06:45 PM

63,014 posts, read 29,216,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post

I'll bet that you wouldn't hear this outcry from them if we were talking about haitian or sub-saharan illegals. Very sad.
Luis Guttierez....go figure. I can't stand him. He should be holding office in Mexico.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:49 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,923,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post

Or "white" Hispanic people from Argentina, especially those with "anglo" last names. Word is that people from way down in LatAm and Mexicans don't always play well together.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:56 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,321,959 times
Yet WE are the racists.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:03 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,018,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Yet WE are the racists.
I've asked several other Mexican-Americans if they'd allow boatloads of Haitians to come into our country in a similar style- SILENCE.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:27 PM

22,489 posts, read 12,036,216 times
Grijalva has proven himself to be a virulent racist. He was born Ralph Grijalva but I guess he thought that Ralph wasn't Hispanic enough so he changed it to Raul.

As for Gutierrez, corrupt Illinois democrat politics gerrymandered a district just for him. The majority in this district must have the IQ of a turnip. Gutierrez has repeatedly said that he is in congress to represent illegal aliens. Yet, the majority of his constituents keep re-electing him.

The sad thing is that Gutierrez is Puerto Rican and is throwing his own people under the bus. So many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft that the Puerto Rican government had to take the unprecedented step of declaring all Puerto Rico issued birth certificates null and void. Now when native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a certified and secured copy.

The word is that when Gutierrez was a teen, his family moved from Illinois to the mountains of Puerto Rico and he hated it because the locals treated him like an outsider. I guess that's why he so gleefully throws PRs under the bus in favor of illegals.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:33 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,923,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Grijalva has proven himself to be a virulent racist. He was born Ralph Grijalva but I guess he thought that Ralph wasn't Hispanic enough so he changed it to Raul.

As for Gutierrez, corrupt Illinois democrat politics gerrymandered a district just for him. The majority in this district must have the IQ of a turnip. Gutierrez has repeatedly said that he is in congress to represent illegal aliens. Yet, the majority of his constituents keep re-electing him.

The sad thing is that Gutierrez is Puerto Rican and is throwing his own people under the bus. So many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft that the Puerto Rican government had to take the unprecedented step of declaring all Puerto Rico issued birth certificates null and void. Now when native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a certified and secured copy.

The word is that when Gutierrez was a teen, his family moved from Illinois to the mountains of Puerto Rico and he hated it because the locals treated him like an outsider. I guess that's why he so gleefully throws PRs under the bus in favor of illegals.
What gets me is why so many la raza people even want to claim "Hispanic" using Spanish names instead of some Aztec Indian name since Hispanic culture is just as "white" as English, German, Irish and so on.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:44 PM

22,489 posts, read 12,036,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
What gets me is why so many la raza people even want to claim "Hispanic" using Spanish names instead of some Aztec Indian name since Hispanic culture is just as "white" as English, German, Irish and so on.
^Ironic, isn't it?

Old 07-11-2014, 09:13 AM

671 posts, read 691,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Luis Guttierez....go figure. I can't stand him. He should be holding office in Mexico.
Another post in a different thread referred to our Gov't leaders as being "educated" with "advanced degrees" and "they know what's going on at the border."

Hmmm...I beg to differ. As I said in another post, these people are probably less educated than you or me, and they certainly are NOT critical thinkers.

As from the following, it doesn't take much to be a US leader anymore. Just a slogan and a skewed passion that will ultimately destroy our country:

Take Mr. Gut. for example, this is from: Luis Gutiérrez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

direct quote:
"In 1977, after graduating from Northeastern Illinois University with a degree in English he returned to Puerto Rico and married Soraida. The couple returned to Chicago in 1978 and, unable to find work, Gutiérrez took up taxi driving full-time.[Gutiérrez eventually found work as a Chicago Public School teacher and later a child abusecaseworker with the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services."

-Dandi

Old 07-11-2014, 09:40 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiDay View Post
Another post in a different thread referred to our Gov't leaders as being "educated" with "advanced degrees" and "they know what's going on at the border."

Hmmm...I beg to differ. As I said in another post, these people are probably less educated than you or me, and they certainly are NOT critical thinkers.

As from the following, it doesn't take much to be a US leader anymore. Just a slogan and a skewed passion that will ultimately destroy our country:

Take Mr. Gut. for example, this is from: Luis Gutiérrez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

direct quote:
"In 1977, after graduating from Northeastern Illinois University with a degree in English he returned to Puerto Rico and married Soraida. The couple returned to Chicago in 1978 and, unable to find work, Gutiérrez took up taxi driving full-time.[Gutiérrez eventually found work as a Chicago Public School teacher and later a child abusecaseworker with the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services."

-Dandi

Yes agree with what you have said. These days, all it takes to be a leader anymore, is a fancy suit, flashy smile, and be a car salesman to the people.

If no one believes that this crisis will destroy our Country, we are kidding ourselves. It will only get worse, and these illegals, will come to a city near you.

Very clear to see what Luis Gutierrez and some of the others are really wanting here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration