Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 06:51 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Washington, DC - Jose Luis Piscil stood on a hill overlooking the Potomac River, his face turned toward Washington's grey November sky.

With his black wool jacket buttoned to the top and his dark hair cropped close to his face, Piscil - an undocumented immigrant from Mexico - had traveled about 500 kilometres that morning to arrive outside the headquarters of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Crushing the dreams of US immigrants - Features - Al Jazeera English

Just go back HOME there, Jose. You're an ILLEGAL alien.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2014, 07:05 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Washington, DC - Jose Luis Piscil stood on a hill overlooking the Potomac River, his face turned toward Washington's grey November sky.

With his black wool jacket buttoned to the top and his dark hair cropped close to his face, Piscil - an undocumented immigrant from Mexico - had traveled about 500 kilometres that morning to arrive outside the headquarters of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Crushing the dreams of US immigrants - Features - Al Jazeera English

Just go back HOME there, Jose. You're an ILLEGAL alien.
Jose, you're not "undocumented" you're an illegal alien. We aren't crushing the dreams of "immigrants". Enforcing our immigration laws is what we do with illegal aliens as all countries do. This was just another sob story meant to tug at our hearts.

Old 11-19-2014, 09:30 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,878,251 times
Boo-effing hoo. Poor baby.

ICE and the feds are NOT doing their constitutional jobs--and it's only going to get a lot worse.

Of course, when you have your hands tied by an illegal-alien butt-kisser of a prez, that's what happens.

Old 11-19-2014, 09:40 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Ugh, just go home already. Nobody cares.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:02 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Don't we have laws about how to enter the US Legally ?

He should try that.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:57 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Don't we have laws about how to enter the US Legally ?
We also have federal laws prohibiting harboring, or aiding or abetting the harboring of illegal aliens in the U.S.

As such, how can Obama issue an EO that violates federal law?

Old 11-19-2014, 12:59 PM

157 posts, read 137,271 times
I just can never get over the audacity of these people. If I entered another country illegally, I would FULLY expect to be deported if immigration officials caught up with me. These people act outraged, as though deportation just isn't a natural consequence of being in a foreign country illegally.

The other thing that is really beginning to annoy me is why they seem to have such big voices here, but are like little mice in their own countries and don't demand from their own governments the way they do from ours. If they were as brave there as they are here, they might actually effect some positive changes.

Last edited by majesticat; 11-19-2014 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: Grammar

Old 11-19-2014, 01:40 PM

110 posts, read 175,350 times
Looking at individual cases is playing the emotional card. We cannot afford to be sensitive. Sorry.

Old 11-19-2014, 01:47 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticat View Post
I just can never get over the audacity of these people. If I entered another country illegally, I would FULLY expect to be deported if immigration officials caught up with me. These people act outraged, as though deportation just isn't a natural consequence of being in a foreign country illegally.

The other thing that is really beginning to annoy me is why they seem to have such big voices here, but are like little mice in their own countries and don't demand from their own governments the way they do from ours. If they were as brave there as they are here, they might actually effect some positive changes.
"If I entered another country illegally, I would FULLY expect to be deported if immigration officials caught up with me. "
Its a Bizzaro world for sure

Old 11-19-2014, 02:28 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
These illegal alien sob stories are nauseating. We, as a country, owe people like him and his family nothing.

I find it rich that he wants to sue ICE for doing its job
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration