Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 08:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

Undocumented migrants arrested in the Arizona desert increasingly mount resistance and behave more aggressively during detentions, Border Patrol agents working in the state said.

"In recent years, undocumented immigrants' aggressiveness has increased and that is something we face when we patrol the desert," Art Del Cueto, president of the union representing Border Patrol agents in Arizona, told Efe.

Immigrants entering country illegally becoming more aggressive, Border Patrol official says | Fox News Latino

Then our BP needs to play hard; up to and including lethal force IF any illegal alien tries to hurt 1 of our guys while trying to get into the US. Tho the illegal alien fans would raise a fuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 08:39 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Undocumented migrants arrested in the Arizona desert increasingly mount resistance and behave more aggressively during detentions, Border Patrol agents working in the state said.

"In recent years, undocumented immigrants' aggressiveness has increased and that is something we face when we patrol the desert," Art Del Cueto, president of the union representing Border Patrol agents in Arizona, told Efe.

Immigrants entering country illegally becoming more aggressive, Border Patrol official says | Fox News Latino

Then our BP needs to play hard; up to and including lethal force IF any illegal alien tries to hurt 1 of our guys while trying to get into the US. Tho the illegal alien fans would raise a fuss.
Well, what do you expect when our own government emboldens them by promising amnesty, stays of deportation with work permits?

Old 12-30-2014, 09:52 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Why shouldn't they be aggressive? They've got us by the short and curlies and they know it.

Their sheer arrogance knows no bounds.

Old 12-30-2014, 01:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Why shouldn't they be aggressive? They've got us by the short and curlies and they know it.

Their sheer arrogance knows no bounds.

I am sick of this crap sick of it. Why wouldn't they act like the total fools they are. This Country has made it easy for them. Totally disgusted.

I am sorry, but we need to get someone in office, I do not know who, that will put American citizens needs before the needs of all others first. Or this is the end of this Once great Country.

Old 12-30-2014, 01:30 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
word gets around killing cops is not a crime havent you heard?

Old 12-30-2014, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I am sick of this crap sick of it. Why wouldn't they act like the total fools they are. This Country has made it easy for them. Totally disgusted.

I am sorry, but we need to get someone in office, I do not know who, that will put American citizens needs before the needs of all others first. Or this is the end of this Once great Country.
What's happening to this country is death by 1000 cuts. We've peaked and the downward spiral we're on is painful.

We're giving away our economy to the Chinese and all of our jobs to Mexico and India. It's sickening. I hate it.

Old 12-30-2014, 04:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
What's happening to this country is death by 1000 cuts. We've peaked and the downward spiral we're on is painful.

We're giving away our economy to the Chinese and all of our jobs to Mexico and India. It's sickening. I hate it.

I also hate it, what can we do. I write and email to no avail, too local officials, of how I feel about everything. Know what I get back, the right things are happening. Makes me want to puke.

That things happen for a reason, and for the best my azz.

We need someone tough, we need someone tough.

Old 12-30-2014, 04:24 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Illegals are embolden by the President Orders and a dime store Lawyer. Remember that Rancher in Southern Arizona was suited by interlopers, because they felt threated by a Ausie Sheep Dog. Plus the Rancher provided relief to the same Illegals.

while the BP was in route.

Mark my words this could and will turn ugly when a Conservative President is Elected. Plus the New President will go after States like Ca. and NY for not enforcing the law and modifying Federal Law.

Old 12-30-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Illegals are embolden by the President Orders and a dime store Lawyer. Remember that Rancher in Southern Arizona was suited by interlopers, because they felt threated by a Ausie Sheep Dog. Plus the Rancher provided relief to the same Illegals.

while the BP was in route.

Mark my words this could and will turn ugly when a Conservative President is Elected. Plus the New President will go after States like Ca. and NY for not enforcing the law and modifying Federal Law.
Yeah, kind of like W did.

Old 12-31-2014, 12:32 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Yeah, kind of like W did.
Like every president since Eisenhower did...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration