Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 06:20 AM

902 posts, read 718,402 times

Advertisements

This is good and I love reading and being told about how well the sanctions are working in AZ. Go AZ and keep it up until they are all gone and maybe then Americans will want to live in your state once again.

[SIZE=5]Arizona sanctions law blamed as apartments empty[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 07:35 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times
GOOD.. GET OUT.. AND STAY OUT!

But the one thing that is still causing Americans grief.. is alot of the illegals are just either moving to another state that has not yet "got-on-board". States that have not implemented similar bills.. or the illegals move in with amnesty relatives or anchor baby relatives.. waiting it out to see if the new laws get down-turned..

Hopefully.. all the other nearby states will join.. hopefully the rest of America and REAL Americans are waking up to the reality... which is: those who are sneaking across our border are criminals.. illegal criminals.. the throw-aways from the elite of mexico and south-there of! Slave labor illegals who are demanding the same rights as an Americans! They have a non-stop illegal-cycle... sneak over have anchor babies, sneak over steal American jobs send money back to mexico so more can get smuggled over and have more anchor babies! The cycle continues.. over and over again, NON-STOP.. 24 hours a day - 7 days a week!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immig...p-america.html

Old 01-27-2008, 08:57 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
and I just hope they dont "flea" back to Oklahoma

Old 01-27-2008, 09:27 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Oh dear -- some slumlords will lose tenants?

Old 01-27-2008, 10:07 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Like the others here inferred: sucks to be illegal.

Besides; with our imploding housing market causing many people to lose their homes due to their over-extended loans-------rentals have been jumping in price as it is......

Maybe said illegals leaving will open up more reasonably priced housing for Americans and green card holders.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:17 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Like the others here inferred: sucks to be illegal.

Besides; with our imploding housing market causing many people to lose their homes due to their over-extended loans-------rentals have been jumping in price as it is......

Maybe said illegals leaving will open up more reasonably priced housing for Americans and green card holders.
Hah! Yea right! There is already a monsterous inventory anywhere you go. I know illegals who own houses.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:27 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times
and they should get thrown back over the river.... sell the house.. pay back Uncle Sam...

Old 01-27-2008, 10:30 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
and they should get thrown back over the river.... sell the house.. pay back Uncle Sam...
That may not be needed..........just a feeling here, nothing more.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:17 AM

96 posts, read 275,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
This is good and I love reading and being told about how well the sanctions are working in AZ. Go AZ and keep it up until they are all gone and maybe then Americans will want to live in your state once again.

[SIZE=5]Arizona sanctions law blamed as apartments empty[/SIZE]
hey,
I'm with you guy's about sending illegal's home but here is something
that was on page 6A of FLORIDA TODAY SUNDAY 27,2008...

NEW HAVEN , CONN.
(second paragraph) New Haven's board of Aldermen had voted 25-1
to make the city the nation's first to offer illegal immigarnts ID cards.
City officials said the cards would help immigrants better integrate into
mainstream culture by allowing them access to bank accounts
and other services.

By this action these aldermen are saying it is okay to brake the law in
NEW HAVEN and there are no action's to take against the law braker's.
Or will only American's and legal immigrant's be punished if we brake the law?

I will not type in the words that I want to here but I think that we all
know just these %&*((&%$#@@ are. These people seem to have
forgotten that they have a fiduciary contract with the people ..
they make me sick...

LOVE THE U.S.A.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND IN GOD WE TRUST

SEEM'S THAAT GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WE CAN PUT TRUST IN.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times
Do any of those Alderman seats come up for re election anytime soon? If they do, make it a point to let them know that you won't vote anyone in who gives perks to Illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration