Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 08:48 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,365 times

Advertisements

Ted Cruz is consistant, honest, trustworthy and solid on illegal immigration.
Hey @realDonaldTrump STOP LYING, Ted Cruz has always talked tough on immigration and HERE’S PROOF » The Right Scoop -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 09:44 AM

2,414 posts, read 3,487,736 times
Ted Cruz had his chance in the senate, and he didn't get the ball rolling. Why even consider somone who's already failed the American people once?

Plus, there are SO MANY other things wrong with Cruz. I already voted for Trump on Saturday, and did my part to see a Trump victory in Texas.

Old 02-25-2016, 06:07 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,126,936 times
The only one lying in this scenario is Cruz. He is on video supporting a pathway of illegals to be legal. I have posted probably 10 times here at C-D. Then his supporters claim that he was just lying in order to doom the bill. Yeah, right. I have also posted an equal number of times, Cruz avoiding the question as to whether he would deport families here illegally if they have anchor babies. Do the math: 1 (he says he supports a legal status for illegals) + 1 (he refused to answer a question as to whether he will deport families with anchor babies) = 2 (support of giving illegals a pathway to be legal) Very simple math.

I wish he would have chosen to remain a Canadian citizen.

Old 02-25-2016, 07:23 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
I saw and heard Cruz say he was for a path to citizenship with my own eyes and ears. Cruz supporters are the ones lying. Spinning his lies to try and make it look like some kind of strategy? Aint working.

Old 02-25-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I saw and heard Cruz say he was for a path to citizenship with my own eyes and ears. Cruz supporters are the ones lying. Spinning his lies to try and make it look like some kind of strategy? Aint working.
I think you and I see and hear the same things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI

Old 02-28-2016, 03:41 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,664,868 times
Cruz supported increasing the H-1B cap and putting more Americans out of work. What sort of leader does that to his own people?

Old 02-28-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Cruz supported increasing the H-1B cap and putting more Americans out of work. What sort of leader does that to his own people?
Cruz's "people" are not the citizens of the US but that group of cult Christians that want to get the US ready for "end of times", thus their hateful stance on SSM and gays/homosexuals in general. They are dangerous group and must not infiltrate our government any deeper than they have. They are as bad as the Muslims!

Old 02-28-2016, 10:12 PM

2,962 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
Ted Cruz had his chance in the senate, and he didn't get the ball rolling. Why even consider somone who's already failed the American people once?

Plus, there are SO MANY other things wrong with Cruz. I already voted for Trump on Saturday, and did my part to see a Trump victory in Texas.
Trump is not a conservative and he trails in polls with Hillary compared with Cruz. The Trump folks simply talk a lot of trash like their beloved leader and put out no substantive reasons why he is a great leader for the Republican party.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:12 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Cruz is on record (see the video above) supporting legal status for illegals so that they can stay in this country.

And he is also on record supporting a huge increase in legal immigration when Americans can't find jobs.

Today, U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions -- the only high elected official in this country who has consistently and adamantly demanded securing the border, deporting illegals, limiting legal immigration, and bringing good jobs back to this country -- endorsed Donald J. Trump for president.

If Cruz were truly what he claims to be, Sessions would have endorsed Cruz. He did not. He endorsed Trump.

That settles it, as far as I'm concerned.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:17 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Trump is not a conservative and he trails in polls with Hillary compared with Cruz. The Trump folks simply talk a lot of trash like their beloved leader and put out no substantive reasons why he is a great leader for the Republican party.
Trump is a populist who is running as a Republican.

The Republican Party has supported open borders, illegal immigration, massive legal immigration, flooding America with cheap labor, and off-shoring jobs.

Trump at least is making the right promises: Secure the border, deport the illegals, limit legal immigration, bring jobs back to this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration