Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2008, 07:23 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times

Advertisements

In Denmark, once-liberal immigration policies have forced huge governmental change and zero tolerance for Muslim immigrants intent on turning Denmark into an Islamic welfare haven. Susan MacAllen reveals a shocking reaction there and lessons America must learn.

More...

Family Security Matters (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 10:27 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,343,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
In Denmark, once-liberal immigration policies have forced huge governmental change and zero tolerance for Muslim immigrants intent on turning Denmark into an Islamic welfare haven. Susan MacAllen reveals a shocking reaction there and lessons America must learn.

More...

Family Security Matters (broken link)
That's excellent! On 20/20 a month or so ago, they had done a study for 10 years and found that Denmark is the happiest country in the world, mostly because everyone is the "same"! They get along, they all have the same values, they don't mind paying huge taxes because it goes back to them, and their families, etc.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:50 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Default Hot Investment Tip

I think I'm going to rush to my stockbroker right away, and invest heavily in construction materials, ASAP. Something tells me there's going to be a BIG demand, sometime very SOON, for plate glass windows, bullet-proof front doors, stucco patching compound, window bars, parking-lot barricades, and fire extinguishers, at a NUMBER of Danish Embassies, throughout much of the world.

If anyone wants a "quick buck" this could be our chance....

Old 02-22-2008, 01:30 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I think I'm going to rush to my stockbroker right away, and invest heavily in construction materials, ASAP. Something tells me there's going to be a BIG demand, sometime very SOON, for plate glass windows, bullet-proof front doors, stucco patching compound, window bars, parking-lot barricades, and fire extinguishers, at a NUMBER of Danish Embassies, throughout much of the world.

If anyone wants a "quick buck" this could be our chance....
I'd rather get some illegals to build a fort for me

Old 02-22-2008, 06:08 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

More...

Family Security Matters
Damn straight.

If the so-called 'Muslims' do not like the way Denmark does things; they can crawl back into their holes from whence they came.

My biggest gripe against Islam is that it mandates the death penalty if a person leaves that 'faith'.

Frankly; such a belief system smacks of Nazism, etc. with its hatred towards Jewish people.

Thank God that secular law overrules sharia; at least in the First World.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:41 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I'd rather get some illegals to build a fort for me
Trolling again, Pro???

Old 02-22-2008, 04:06 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Trolling again, Pro???
Since when has a joke become trolling on this forum? get real.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:21 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Since when has a joke become trolling on this forum? get real.
I said it with a smile, man. Lighten up a little.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration