Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 01:22 AM

1,059 posts, read 835,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The only welfare that gets to illegal aliens is for their citizen children . Trump can't touch that. Runs into Constitutional due process.
That's rich. Why do you think illegals give birth to anchor babies on US soil? It's called welfare, medical, etc. for their "US citizen" offspring.

Trump is not a likable person, but nonetheless, it's time for an illegal alien crack down. Again, I ask, how did we ever survive in the 1950s through 1970s without illegal aliens doing "the work no one else will do"? Balderdash!

There is so much fraud in our welfare system and Social Security. It is long overdue to start following the immigration and entry laws already on the books. Constitution, you say? Illegal aliens have no rights under our Constitution.

No one has yet explained to me why the liberals are so enamored with illegal aliens at the detriment of our own citizens (who pay taxes). Tsk tsk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 03:36 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,149,490 times
Quote:
The only welfare that gets to illegal aliens is for their citizen children . Trump can't touch that. Runs into Constitutional due process.
Parents get deported and juvy kids go with. That solves that problem.

We've gone over this before

Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 AM

26,171 posts, read 22,345,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
If true, the trump is an idiot, I take that back the trump is an idiot no matter if this is true or not. I really liked how if a family that is here gets any sort of assistance they would be deported and the person that sponsored them would have pay back the money they received, so I assume his "order" would be retroactive in nature. Sure will be a lot of Americans telling trump where he stick is Bill.
When the trump pushes the American People too far there is going to be reckoning and it will be ugly for the entire Nation.
You mean letting OUR laws be enforced, you see a problem with this?

Quote:
The purported EO has not yet surfaced. It appears to consist of a reciting of existing laws and a mess of statistical record building all of which are likely to show that illegal aliens use virtually no services.

Has no substantial actions as any of those will require congressional action which he likely cannot get.

Another bomb from the Trump admin.

That may be why it has not appeared. They know the press will point out the shortcomings almost immediately.
Exactly, "reciting existing laws" that will now be enforced unlike during the Obama administration.

If illegal aliens use virtually no services, why is the cost $113 billion? Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies Illegal Immigrants Overrun Arizona's Emergency Rooms https://www.wsj.com/articles/illegal...icy-1458850082 Forbes Welcome The cost to educate young illegal immigrants over $761 million - a bill for all 50 states - Washington Times I could go on and on the rest of the day, but I feel I have provided enough to prove my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinbro2002 View Post
Just following the existing rules of immigration that have been on the books for years. When someone legally immigrates here they are sponsored by a citizen, generally a family member, and that immigrant and their sponsor agree that they will not apply for Government assistance for 5 years. And the sponsor promises to be able to support the immigrant for those 5 years if need be. And illegals should never be allowed to collect welfare. US taxpayers spend in excess of $100,000,000,000.00 a year supporting illegal aliens more than enough money to build 10 walls in between us an Mexico.
As we know, liberals don't give a darn about "exisitng laws or rules", thus our present situation. I believe Trump will move very fast on this.

Quote:
I have already disproved this above. Good try though. Old mama illegal alien gets care from conception to birth of those little anchors while citizens are limiting the number of children they have because they can't afford to have them what yet raise them with all of these freeloaders coming in! Seriously, on welfare weekend here, they all have a string of 5 or 6 kids loading up their carts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Parents get deported and juvy kids go with. That solves that problem.

We've gone over this before
Exactly the way it is meant to be. How many times have we been over this? They keep hoping to slip the propaganda in here time and time again. Since Trump's campaign, people have opened their eyes to this disaster that illegal immigration is.

The anchor baby myth: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a75229cdab11

Even though it is a myth, how many times do we see these illegal alien freeloaders trying to get over by using their kids. Well, I guess if you have them to use them to get benefits in the first place, using them in any other way just makes sense.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:20 AM

15,474 posts, read 25,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
T
No one has yet explained to me why the liberals are so enamored with illegal aliens at the detriment of our own citizens (who pay taxes). Tsk tsk.
That's easy. Votes.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:59 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,392,934 times
These threads are always so funny. Inevitably, you get a whole bunch of ppl coming out and claiming how much of their tax dollars are being "stolen" by "illegals." Forget about the fact that Trump has bragged that he hasn't paid taxes in 18 years, when illegal immigrants pay many billions of dollars in taxes every year completely negating any federal services they use, but rather adding to the social security fund you will get when you retire. You look completely foolish and just beyond gullible.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:15 PM

53,384 posts, read 35,054,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
If true, the trump is an idiot, I take that back the trump is an idiot no matter if this is true or not. I really liked how if a family that is here gets any sort of assistance they would be deported and the person that sponsored them would have pay back the money they received, so I assume his "order" would be retroactive in nature. Sure will be a lot of Americans telling trump where he stick is Bill.
When the trump pushes the American People too far there is going to be reckoning and it will be ugly for the entire Nation.
uh, by definition, these aren't 'American People', caspie.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:23 PM

63,382 posts, read 29,429,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
These threads are always so funny. Inevitably, you get a whole bunch of ppl coming out and claiming how much of their tax dollars are being "stolen" by "illegals." Forget about the fact that Trump has bragged that he hasn't paid taxes in 18 years, when illegal immigrants pay many billions of dollars in taxes every year completely negating any federal services they use, but rather adding to the social security fund you will get when you retire. You look completely foolish and just beyond gullible.

The truth isn't funny. The truth is that illegal aliens cost us $113 billion a year and that includes what taxes they do pay into the system.

Trump as a business man is only taking deductions that he is lawfully entitled to. If you don't like the fact that he has no tax liability at the end of the year then take it up with the IRS as he is doing nothing unlawful.

If Americans got their jobs back they in turn would be paying into SS. How are illegals paying into SS without using a fake or stolen SS number? Those are felonies. The foolish ones are those who defend illegal immigration as it is against the law and costing us in so many way.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:49 PM

5 posts, read 3,126 times
There is no such thing as a free ride. Welfare reform under Bill Clinton made it so you can only collect cash welfare for five years maximum, it doesn't matter if you have 15 kids after the 5 years, you get no more cash. You also have to search for work, documented, at least 30 hours per week, go to school, or volunteer. You're an idiot if you think anybody lives a life of luxury off of welfare. It is far more lucrative to work.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:51 PM

5 posts, read 3,126 times
Illegal citizens do not qualify for benefits, their children do. And what kind of pro-life people have a problem with feeding children no matter what country they're from. You care about life or you don't, compassion does not have conditions.

Old 02-06-2017, 04:31 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,464,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinbro2002 View Post
Trump's administration said to be preparing Executive Order taking welfare away from illegal and legal immigrants. Legal immigrants are not suppose to be able to get welfare already but the system is abused with little oversight. So it would seem that the free ride is finally coming to an end, except maybe for the free ride back to their home country. Trump's Draft Executive Order Could Deport Immigrants For Being Poor | The Daily Dot
When I was in France I could not get their medical or welfare because I was a foreigner. I'm not sure many countries allow this. You usually have to have a good education or be independently wealthy to stay there. You have to get your own health insurance.

It would be nice for America to be equal to other countries regarding immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration