Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:01 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
In 2002, she didn't have the daughter they are now trying to use to justify her illegal presence. That this woman had a final order of removal and then continued to have children here, she knew exactly what she was doing.

I really feel we need to make hospitals mandated reporters when it comes to illegal aliens. This would be so efficient in apprehending the illegal aliens arriving to deliver their anchor babies paid for by taxpayers. Deliver the baby and give mom and the baby a bus ticket home. Of course, we need the wall to help keep them from returning. Out of compassion, I believe we should offer free no strings transport for ALL relatives that want to accompany the illegal alien back to their country to "keep the family together"!
Then we'd just have illegals birthing in the street and bleeding hearts telling us what monsters we are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 08:08 AM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Then we'd just have illegals birthing in the street and bleeding hearts telling us what monsters we are.
It would be more difficult for them to get birth certificates if not born in the hospital, so I'm not sure that would be popular. I know that home births for US citizens have grown in popularity, a lot to do with cost since Uncle Sam generally doesn't cover the costs for the majority of citizens.

I don't care if they birth in the streets, I figure it must cost at least $10,000 per kid, magic 4 running about $40,000 in a lower cost of living area, maybe more. The more uncomfortable we can make works for me. They'd be having them in the streets of their home country, or maybe in their home. To be here illegally is a "choice" that one makes, and sometimes our choices made in the past heavily influence our choices for the future.

Old 11-21-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
It would be more difficult for them to get birth certificates if not born in the hospital, so I'm not sure that would be popular. I know that home births for US citizens have grown in popularity, a lot to do with cost since Uncle Sam generally doesn't cover the costs for the majority of citizens.

I don't care if they birth in the streets, I figure it must cost at least $10,000 per kid, magic 4 running about $40,000 in a lower cost of living area, maybe more. The more uncomfortable we can make works for me. They'd be having them in the streets of their home country, or maybe in their home. To be here illegally is a "choice" that one makes, and sometimes our choices made in the past heavily influence our choices for the future.
Hey I'm with you on that...I'm sick of illegals taking advantage of our generosity and our government's lack of will to enforce the law. Round 'em up and throw 'em out, I say. And no more birthright citizenship.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:09 PM

190 posts, read 288,391 times
Quote:
Hey I'm with you on that...I'm sick of illegals taking advantage of our generosity and our government's lack of will to enforce the law. Round 'em up and throw 'em out, I say. And no more birthright citizenship.
So I imagine your ancestors came to the US on EB1 visa after the WWII?

Old 11-21-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifofifo View Post
So I imagine your ancestors came to the US on EB1 visa after the WWII?
How my ancestors came here is none of your concern other than it was by legal means.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:43 PM

190 posts, read 288,391 times
Quote:
How my ancestors came here is none of your concern other than it was by legal means.
Considering this forum is about illegal immigration, it is related. I'm curious re: what legal means. Do you have a reason to hide that unless it's bigotry?

Old 11-21-2017, 04:56 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Mine also as has many legal immigrants in the not so distant past. And, my ancestors came to the US sleeves rolled up ready to help build the country, not hands out and bellies full of babies that taxpayers had to pay to deliver and care for. There was no welfare, so that was not the draw for our ancestors, but today.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifofifo View Post
Considering this forum is about illegal immigration, it is related. I'm curious re: what legal means. Do you have a reason to hide that unless it's bigotry?
You don't know what "legal" means? Well, maybe that is the issue with illegal aliens too! Maybe we aren't educating them! Legal, in this case, means following the laws related to legal immigration to the USA.

Legal immigration to the USA means following the laws regarding immigration: https://thelawdictionary.org/article...te-to-america/ If you don't follow the laws and enter the US without authorization or overstay a visit, one is an illegal alien and only a bus ticket provided by the USA government away from going back home.

I would advise you drop the "bigotry" as the issue per the title of the forum area is "ILLEGAL", people who have broken our immigration laws.

Since you may have missed US History, this may be helpful in you understanding that one couldn't be an illegal alien until which point we had laws on the books making entering the country without authorization or overstaying visas: The Birth of

Old 11-22-2017, 07:21 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Because they had the children to try to anchor the mother to our country! If she takes her daughter with her, the daughter will not be able to draw welfare benefits once out of the country, the parent would need to support the child, like I have supported mine. The father works in food service industry, yeah, I doubt that supports a family of 4. They should be ashamed of themselves for exploiting children in this way.

In my case, having a child with special needs who is now 31 years old, I have seen a lot of American citizen children with disabilities, much more severe than is being discussed in the article. I have also seen services reduced and some denied because of financial constraints, of course, there is always money to deliver under Medicaid emergency funds, anchor babies, while responsible citizens only have children they can afford.

While I feel sorry that there are people that use children this way, I have no compassion for anyone that would use a child to try to gain favor having broken our immigration laws.
I've read about a lot of people who live in Mexico, but are able to file and receive our money. A lot of people just cross the border, go to the first DHS, file for welfare, get a PO Box in the US, but just check it every once in awhile to see if they're getting more benefits or whatever. Our government knows this. Their excuse for continuing to break the law is that no one wants to be foster parents to the kids of these people, so at least this way, they know they have food and a roof over their head. They sure don't mind American children not having food or a roof over their heads!
Another group that does this are people who live in Mexico who are about to reach retirement age. I don't know if they don't give it in Mexico, or not as much as we do, which isn't much at all. I don't know how people live on it. Anyway, they run over here and apply so they'll start getting it immediately. Our government is complicit in this little scam also. I bet they get it in Mexico and the US.
Another way to get huge bucks by our government is that the illegals here in the US are able to use as many "imaginary kids" as they want when they file their taxes. They don't even have to have a job to file taxes. They are able to file because they have so many kids, or imaginary kids. So, not only do they live very well here, and don't even have to work, but have everything given to them, they can file taxes and make enough to buy houses from the IRS! It's crazy that we're paying for this. They are laughing their tails off at us, too. If you ever get the chance to watch illegals documentaries, you should do it. I would love to be treated like they are for just a month. To laugh at all the Americans because they don't get free stuff from their leaders because they "like" the Hispanics more. I hope Trump is able to stop
some of this

Old 11-25-2017, 01:41 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Why can't the daughter come with them...they have insulin in Guatemala too... next
This!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration