Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 02:33 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I'll TRY to explain this one more time, but I'm not optimistic. TWO men, out of hundreds of thousands do not constitute ALL DACA youth to be bad people.
I agree, however, there is also no evidence that they are all GOOD people either. What we do know is that if they're working they are most likely using fake SS numbers. Plus, they are not YOUTHS, the average age is around 25.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:36 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The problem is that while they are waiting to gain citizenship or they get caught committing crimes they'll be giving birth on our soil and that creates a whole new set of problems.
Heck, they are already giving birth, the average age is 24 for a DACA and here, they start having kids at 15! Doesn't need to be a problem, keep the family together and ship them all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
But, but, but, the liberals/media say all DACA members are honest, hard-working people who do nothing but go to school and/or work to put food on their family's tables, and that their presence here makes our country a better place.

How can this be?????

I'm shocked i tell you! Shocked!!
I have a PDF file on the facts about DACA, I kept putting it up on Schumer's Facebook page, and it kept getting marked as "spam", I just kept putting it back up for an entire evening.

Could it be that the liberals are lying? I just cannot imagine that would be the case!

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/...dia-wont-tell/

Per that article:

Most DACA recipients "have committed multiple felonies in order to get jobs," wrote Ronald Mortensen of the Center for Immigration Studies in a March 2017 report, listing the crimes: "Social Security fraud, forgery, perjury on I-9 forms, falsification of green cards and driver's licenses, identity theft, etc."

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Quote:
Don't be so dramatic. The vast majority of them are decent people who are just like you and me, they simply want a better life. All human groups have a certain percentage who are bad people, be it DACA, or Physicians, or politicians, or Clergy. Two people being arrested do not make for painting EVER DACA as a bad hombre, like your leader suggests.
So, how is it that you know the vast majority? They are NOT like me, maybe you, but NOT me. My parents brought me up to respect the laws of the country and neither they nor I have cheated the system. None of it matters anyway, because we have laws to take care of the problem that they are. I am sick of them demanding we change our laws to accommodate them. They have no standing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Im confused. If they were brought here as "children" beyond their own will. Then, they were raised here as "americans", then why are the smuggling illegal mexicans over the border into the USA? Wouldn't they have the best interests of the USA in their mind? How would they be in contact with human trafficker if they were raised her as children?
Money? A job? I just read that the high school dropout rate for DACA is 21%. Oops, aren't they all supposed to be college-educated and paying big time into our tax system?

We knew they weren't picking crops, obviously these are now jobs that illegal aliens don't want to do.

Quote:
I'll TRY to explain this one more time, but I'm not optimistic. TWO men, out of hundreds of thousands do not constitute ALL DACA youth to be bad people.

Hell, we have a certain percentage of white, Christian people who commit crimes too , but you seem to over look that fact.......it doesn't fit your agenda, does it ?
What you miss is that if they weren't in the US, the crimes they commit would not be happening. Who cares, they are illegal, have already cost the taxpayers bundle, so they should appreciate what they have extorted from us and go home.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:56 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Don't be so dramatic. The vast majority of them are decent people who are just like you and me, they simply want a better life. All human groups have a certain percentage who are bad people, be it DACA, or Physicians, or politicians, or Clergy. Two people being arrested do not make for painting EVER DACA as a bad hombre, like your leader suggests.

When did Trump call all of the DACAs bad hombres? Why is he offering amnesty for them then? That makes no sense.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:02 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Although I am 100% against a single illegal alien remaining in the USA, the 10 to 12 years before they could even think about citizenship will at least give us time to out them for their crimes. Over 2,000 have been eliminated because of crimes they have committed at this point and been caught.

It still all comes back to "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Brought up by parents that cheated our system, broke our laws and felt entitled to do so, what would result from that?
The thing I worry about is in 3 or 7 years will have a democrat administration and it will just rubber stamp all of the DACA citizens no matter what crimes they committed.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:35 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
But, but, but, the liberals/media say all DACA members are honest, hard-working people who do nothing but go to school and/or work to put food on their family's tables, and that their presence here makes our country a better place.

How can this be?????

I'm shocked i tell you! Shocked!!
Out of any population of hundreds of thousands to millions, you will find individuals who did bad things. In your mind, you think that means they all are the same.

Do you think that one million white Americans will all come out as saints? And if some of them are rapists or murderers, then by your logic, should we assume all are?

Old 01-31-2018, 04:51 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Heck, they are already giving birth, the average age is 24 for a DACA and here, they start having kids at 15!
People may think you're exaggerating, but here's the thing... I was at a Metalachi (heavy metal/mariachi fusion band) concert in a Southern border state a few years ago, and one of their standing jokes is that Hispanic girls combine their quinceañeras (15th birthday parties, very special event for girls in their culture) and baby showers on the same day. I kid you not.

Old 01-31-2018, 04:55 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raconteur View Post
So if my father notoriously ran red lights, Im doomed to a life of running red lights? is that how it works?

Or does that mean, if my parents snuck into the US, Im going to eventually sneak into Canada? Like that?
Or if some White people owned slaves 200 years ago, I owe reparations now just because I'm White?

Old 02-01-2018, 03:06 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Since apparently, you're all no longer interested in discussing but simply want to fight, I'm closing this thread.
Go out for a jog or sth, to burn off all that energy.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration